Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Street
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-28-2017, 11:05 PM   #1

Venom X21

Hello! Been requested to post more information on my bike. I ordered the Venom Motorsports Canada x21 on May 26th. I finally received the bike on June 20th. The bike shipped from Boom just like the vader and is the BD-125-8 according to the stickers on the bike. Shipped in the same type of box/crate. I have yet to receive the MCO but it is also coming from Boom in California. Venom has been very easy to contact but I believe they also blow a lot of smoke, until they are called on it. They are easy to contact so they get some points for that.

The frame is slightly different on this bike vs the Vader. Its a little shorter, but sits up a little higher. The vaders I am compairing this too are Lildew, and not so mild's bikes. The x21 has a full digital speedo, (gears are on screen not in lighted numbers above.) Limited to 2 colors, red or blue. Everything else on the bikes appears to be the same.

So far I have 70 miles on this bike. Only 1 of them was with the stock BS on it. I completely removed the stock carb, replaced it with a Mikuni and removed all the emissions. I have also added a Aodonly exhaust to it and a 17t front sprocket. Removed the stock rear fender and reused some of the metal from the crate to make license plate holder.

Bike has run good, still needs a little adjustments. I did however have a peg break on me, this is when we decided it would be good to have a set of pliers added to the tools.

Unboxing the bike.

Photos of the bike from Today.

Changed out the rear tail light for this one with the Blinker integrated, Lildew has the same one on his Vader and had to trim plastic to make it fit. This one bolted right up.

Here is the SQUAD!