Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Street
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-25-2019, 12:56 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedCrowRides View Post
My 2018 Gen 2 Vader with an aftermarket exhaust , carb, filter, and CDI runs about 62-65 max , with stock gearing. I have a 17T front sprocket that would help top end but

my primary use is stunting so i need torque more than top end . I have a Sportster i use if I'm going somewhere that would require a long distance hi-speed WFO run on the Vader.

Even given a 17t front sprocket i just dont think you will see more than 65mph and that is with a lightweight rider ,carb, exhaust , etc. and that is flat out at redline on a flat surface ( or downhill lol ).

If you want to do much more than that then you are looking at a Zs190 swap in ,the 5th gear it offers plus more CC is about the only way to get there afaik .

Anything near or over 60mph is probably all I would ever care to hit on my Vader with stock engine and probably would want to change out other parts too if I wanted to ride it on the highway on the regular. SO that's pretty good in my book.
My Vader in stock form seems to it 40 fast enough but that's as fast as I've tried as of yet--I think that was around 6k RPM to hit 40MPH stock on an engine with 40 miles or less and I wasn't trying to go 40 until after I shifted to 4th under 30mph I was like ehh maybe I'll open it up a little even though the speed limit was pretty low

"Life's too short not to enjoy it-So's my China Bike!"-Me