Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-07-2019, 08:07 PM   #1

Apollo 250 out, New 2019 blue CSC TT250 ordered.

Sold my Apollo over the weekend and lasted exactly two days before going through withdrawals. I just couldn't get the Apollos rear suspension set up the way I wanted it without some frame modifications. The Apollo ran great and its new owner seemed happy with the purchase as he plans to put it on the back of his RV for tooling around.

I live in Nevadafornia and its not as easy to register all of the offroad branded hawks and magicians. The TBR 7 was just too new for me to gamble on and the BMS 250cc CRP that was available locally has disappeared from the Nevada turbopowersports website. I though long and hard about it and even went to look at a brand new 2018 CRF250l Rally that was on sale for 3895 plus fees. The problem with the crf250L rally was that the dealership had a bait and switch scam going with over $1500 in additional fees plus tax.

I actually called CSC and they actually answer their phones, they keep stock on actual replacement parts, and just seemed to be genuinely nice people. Hopefully the quality of this bike is good. I am super excited about its impending delivery. I am going to take lots of pictures and a video when it arrives.

Last edited by Irishjew; 05-07-2019 at 10:23 PM. Reason: I really need to start proofreading.