Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-16-2020, 11:45 PM   #1

Tbr7 clutch

Hi all. I've haven't touched my clutch adjustment since I got the bike. It runs,shifts,pulls strong,doesn't creep in gear. However I only need to pull the lever in slightly to shift (can shift up without, but I don't). I can hold the bike still in gear with about less then half pulled in, may be even less than that.
I like it this way because my fingers are too short for the stock levers.sometimes I ride the trails and I like to keep one finger on the clutch to slip it when I'm crawling.am I doing any damage to the clutch with it this way?
I want to get a pair of short dog leg,closer to the bars levers (13 year old girl hands😠 anyway took my bike for a ride today ran just fine.105 jet 2 washers shimmed 2-1/2 turns out, pulls strong throughout, plug doesn't look rich, still looks lean if you ask me. If I put it on half choke it bogs, starts and runs on no choke. Got 368 km so far. Also made a homemade bike stand out of 2+4s to pearch the bike ok on. Looks real bad, but hey I killed 2 hours in the garage and made use of some scrap wood and about 45 screws.
Safe riding
Christopher