Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-13-2008, 01:12 PM   #1

Send a message via AIM to GY_Racing
VBikes.com = No Go =(

I just spoke with Tim at Vbikes. (One for me one for my friend) I wanted to buy 2 black Komoto's in the next 2 weeks and called to ask for the package price so I could get the funds ready. He asked me if I wanted the high end or low end bike. I told him I wanted the Komoto, apparently the "high end" bike. He told me he only had 1 yellow and one blue left and they were probably going to be sold out soon. I told him I would not mind waiting until his new shipment comes in so I could buy 2 black Komoto's He told me there is no new shipment until the "END OF SUMMER" 8O He said he could however get more low end birds but that's not what im looking for. The black Komot's that are listed on his site are not even available.

Unreal... What now? Any other good dealers that I can get the Komoto from? I am not going to settle to buy the low end bike nor a color I don't want. I am not going to wait till the end of summer. There has to be another option here. My friend and I want the bike listed on his site the black Komoto. He said its listed but he is out of them and will be till the end of summer. I told him it was unfortunate that we could not do business because I herd good things about him.