Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-15-2020, 09:04 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megadan View Post
If it were me, I would go this route over the cheap ebay/Amazon jets

https://www.jetsrus.com/a_jets_by_ca...und_28-xxx.htm

those are the correct jets for the Keihin clones like the one found on the TT250. At the very least, order the OEM equivalents if you don't want to shell out for the real deal. They will still be more accurate than the cheap kits from ebay and amazon.

Obviously the jet kit that CSC sells has a pilot jet and a better idle mixture adjustment screw with a small knurled end (also great to have). However, it sounds like your main issue is at 3/4 throttle and above, which would be the main.

Most of the reading I have done for a Stock TT250 at lower altitude puts the main jet size at a 110, needle in the 4th slot, and 1 1/2-1 3/4 out on the idle mixture screw,

If it were me, I would just order a 108 and 110 from JetsRus and call it a day. They are really fast with their shipping, usually only takes 2 or 3 days to arrive.

Well I put in a new NGK spark plug and ordered a 110 and 108 main jet genuine from jets r us . Ill leave my order with csc for the mixture screw just for the hell of it! Ill give an update once one get the jets, although it does actually feel a little better with the spark plug change too.

Thanks guys !