Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-21-2020, 03:13 PM   #1

Decision FINAL... i did it... just NOW

I literally just got off the phone with CSC and bought the tt250 in white!! I was about to buy the Brozz but changed my mind at the very last second.
Only reason being is because i feel more comfortable with the CSC establishment. I was however looking forward to putting together the Brozz but hey i guess there is something to be said about just opening a crate and getting to ride it right away.

Only options i got for now was i ordered the knobby tires and paid to have them put on and shipped with the bike. I just figured that it would be best to just get the more enduro type tires right off the bat so i dont have to worry about all the NY salt and sand when it starts snowing. And i wont hesitate then to just find an offroad path and hit it. I am a little worried though about the 10mile road commute i have to do every day with the knobby tires. Someone told me they feel very unstable at 45 50mph.

I was hoping the shipping would be faster, they said anout 3 weeks. Which sucks, but what can ya do right.

The buying experience was great by the way. The gentleman i spoke to, the head guy KP was very courteous and helpful and we had some laughs.

I will be making video content of this (china bike and my first intro to enduros) on my youtube channel and instagram. Right now my YT channel is down so i can finish editing many hours of my Ninja 636 footage. But it will be up as soon as that is done and i will be documenting the tt250 journey.

Insta@ ninjaSICKthirtysix

Now my only concern is mot fitting on it comfortably so guys help me out. I dont want to spend $250 on a new seat as i am already 1 grand over budget, i am 5'8 30inch inseam.

I also dont want to completely bottom out the forks and rear shock, so it seems the only option is to shave the seat 2 inches.

Or does anyone know the exact link/model name to a different rear shock?

I am excited and looking forward to being a part of this community!