Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-03-2021, 04:44 PM   #1

Wind hazard? Tire pressure.??

I have my Brozz 250 sport road legal, and have my 90 day permit. I have put about 35 miles on it today, and have been on both main, and second roads. I first went to town on the main road( Rt 87, and Rt 62/33) .I just filled my tank, and took a secondary road (Carnian Ford) ,and 87 home. All went fine. My bike seems to run very well.. I had yet to get a State inspection sticker on it, so I called a place at Fairplain that I get my vehicles inspected at, and he he said bring it in. I took a secondary roads almost all the way there, and got my sticker. I had my confidence up, and figured I would get on Rt 21, which gets a lot of traffic, and is pretty fast. I was pleased with the way my bike climbed South hill. It has no problem pulling me. It was windy, especially towards the top of the hill and I could feel it shoving the bike. I had just started down the hill, and my bike started kind of a wobble ,and tried to go towards the center line. I was almost into the 45 mph section of road that goes into Ripley's city limits, so I just drove slow till I could stop,and see if I had a loose wheel,or something. I didn't.. Does this sound like something the wind usually does? . I also thought it seemed like it rode a little rough on certain patches of secondary roads. What is your recommendation on tire pressure?

Last edited by Bill Hilly; 03-03-2021 at 08:31 PM.