Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Street
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-17-2021, 06:59 PM   #1

Are you STILL waiting on a Venom X22R???

Hi Everyone,

Today I got another response from Venom MotorSports regarding the Venom X22R I'm waiting on Customs to clear in California. Here is the response I got from them:

==================================

Hi Joe,

Thank you for your email; and we sincerely apologize for these massive delays.

We truly appreciate your patience in this matter; and it seems the X22R 250cc motorcycles are still held at customs, and there may be some issues with the "tags/labels" on the bike that may not comply with FMVSS.

We are currently awaiting a final decision; however in the meantime, the factory has begun to produce a new shipment for us with the corrected labels. Unfortunately this shipment is still in production and will need at least another 6-8 weeks to complete production.

We're keeping our fingers crossed for this current shipment at the border now; and hoping the Department of Transportation (DOT) and National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) will allow this one to go through and we can update the labels/tags manually.

We'll keep you posted on this matter and once again we are sorry you are stuck in the middle of this.

Keep in mind you are always entitled to a full refund at any time, however hopefully we can have this bike delivered to you instead.

Please let me know if you have any questions in the meantime,

Vince H.
Fulfilment CentreVenom Motorsports Canada / USA
1-855-984-1612
www.VenomMotorsportsUSA.com

==================================

Oh well, hurry up and wait...

I'll submit anything else I get from Venom MotorSports if/when I get anything else...

Sorry I couldn't have any better news guys...

Take care and ride safe...

Joe...