Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Street
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-01-2021, 04:23 PM   #1

2021 Hanway SC 125 - Fender Weld

Hi

New here.
Come looking for some help with a part for my Hanway SC as the bike garage I purchased it from isn't coming back to me.

The rear fender on the Hanway SC has a piece across two bars that eventually reach out towards the back where the number plate and rear indicators are attached.

The weld holding the two bars together has sheered through. The problem now is the vibration and motion caused by the road is cashing the bolts holding the rear fender to the bike to continuously come undone. I keep doing them up everyday and tried lock tight but because the bars are free to move im stuck really.

Hoping the bike garage will get back to me regards replacing it under warranty but with time and good riding days in the UK coming to an end soon I'd like to sort sooner rather than later.

I can't find anything that looks identical to the one this bike has online on parts sites and I'm thinking I may even consider taking it off and to a welder to repair. Kinda annoyed though at the lack of help from the garage or communication with the bike being just 3 weeks old.

I'll try add some pictures to see if that helps at all.