Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-17-2010, 12:29 PM   #31

Zongshen America is a subsidiary of Zongshen PEM, so it will offer something even if they close it down. They will not abandon the products they sold that would really hurt their name. They also just bought another motorcycle manufacturer in china and there getting attention on the stock market the whole Warren Buffet thing.

They will eventually change it around, but not supplying parts is really not an option it would be like hitting a self destruct button.

They are studying the market and they are not being well accepted at the existing dealer levels. That because dealers are feeling threatened by them and the low margins. Maybe not low but on lower prices it comes out that way low unit profits.

It's a big company with good connections and manufacturing facilities, I think they should keep both the GS250 and 200GY products myself. I think they could be modified and obviously they have began small cult followings, the corporate cant see that. They could grow that, and embrace that, they are big and not really seeing the roots of what they started. The internet is filled with loyal customers, some are just potential ones, they would be cutting those off, before they even got started. It's advertising and they are missing that, the chinese should stop spying look at what out in the open?