Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-16-2022, 09:05 AM   #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by weldandfab View Post
Hello from Ohio. I tried this forum 4 or 5 years ago when I bought a 2017 RPS Hawk 250. Had many warm welcomes and learned a bunch of helpful tips and mods. Put 3800 miles on the hawk before selling it. I bought a 2019 CRF450L...cool bike? Yes....but I missed my Hawk. Yesterday, I purchased a 2022 Lifan KPX250. What a fun bike!!! So I come to you guys for tips and tricks yet again. Please, if I am posting in the wrong section, or bringing something up that has already been brought up, let me know. Seems like I got heavily reprimanded last time I was on here about a clutch lever question. This is the only forum that I have ever been on, and I don't have any social media, so I am very ignorant to the rules....even though I have read them all. I am in search of ways/tools to modify or tune the fuel injection system on this machine. Thanks
Welcome! Definitely hit up jerry's megathread about the kpx 250. Also we're posting a lot of useful stuff to kpx250.com, so check there for parts and stuff if needed!