Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Street
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-20-2011, 11:39 PM   #16

Fastdoc and Fishman10--that explains it a bit more...I hope that Pitster of Canada can back this bike, although I am sure the bike will be much more reliable being Qingqi-sourced!

Then again, it seems that Pitster got in a little over its head with their bigger bikes. Their little pit bikes had a great reputation, expanded into territory they probably should have researched more, and ended up muddying their name a bit from disgruntled owners as both of you can attest.

Come to think of it, there was a guy on chinariders several months ago who had one of the XTR 250 bikes, in Canada, and had some carb issues, yet could not get hold of Pitster.

But the 250cc version of the Qingqi 200cc motard and enduro should be a much better bike, as based on Qlink's success and some of the other iterations around the world, which could possibly mean not needing much support from Pitster? I would buy this bike for that reason, not because of the Pitster name.

Gosh, why can't CCW get through the paperwork for this bike in the US??!! :evil: :?

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard