Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-15-2017, 08:50 AM   #16

Thank you all fort help Will keep you all updated

Old 03-17-2017, 11:16 PM   #17

Hey I made it back to NEW MEXICO!!! The Hawk is amazing!! thanks for all your help. Check out my Instagram www.instagram.com/cloudsurfinginc

Old 03-17-2017, 11:24 PM   #18

Great Thanks for letting us know. How was the trip?

Old 03-18-2017, 12:31 AM   #19

Yes, tell us about your trip and what you did before you started.

Small town motels are my favorite places to stay. You usually have go to a gas station, bar or somebody's house to rent a room and the directions are the best.

Old 03-18-2017, 01:01 AM   #20

I was the lone naysayer (although I backtracked)--you proved me wrong! Once you mentioned your route, I envisioned the same roads you showed on your Instagram photo, which made me rethink the trip should be fine. We, in the US, tend to think that every trip we take has to be on 75-80 mph interstate highways (my first thought), when in reality, we can take the roads less traveled, like you did, on a cheap Chinese enduro!

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 03-18-2017, 06:57 AM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudsurfinginc View Post
Hey I made it back to NEW MEXICO!!! The Hawk is amazing!! thanks for all your help. Check out my Instagram www.instagram.com/cloudsurfinginc
A perfect example that the Hawk is as good as any other chinese enduro in any price range,yes I said it.The Hawk reminds me of the 1987 Yamaha dt125 I had at 16,I beat it up,tinkered with it and kept going.

Old 03-18-2017, 07:19 AM   #22

Thumbs Up Love it

Amazing .
I am a avoid cross country touring dude . But I have a late model goldwing with so much crap on it , in it , and with me that I never even bat an eye doing 1000 miles a day at 75-80 mph . I have rode my KLR650 500 miles a day and that was enough . But you on a Chinese made 250 Honda clone is as impressive as it gets . You beat the dude I met in Seattle a few years ago finishing up his epic journey around the US perimeter on a 2007 Honda Metro 50 cc pulling a hand made trailer for his camping needs. One month on road and I me him on his last day before home at a campsite . We talked till 3 am over a campfire . I wanna meet you and shake your hand a buy ya a cold one in the future .
Rail

Old 03-19-2017, 12:00 AM   #23

Hawk

Hey Guys! So I stayed in small towns throughout Texas, met the coolest people. I stayed in a small town called Jacksboro county, I got pulled over for doing 40 in a 30 residential area. The Sheriff turned out to be the coolest guy ever, no ticket nothing I stayed in Fort worth Texas and Lubbock the last straight from Lubbock to Albuquerque was killer!! so tiring no form of life but soo beautiful. All Im saying is the Hawk is a beast. It has 1k miles on it still looks and runs brand-new, oh, I also changed my oil every 200 miles. The real reason of buying this is because I will ride it all the way down to Argentina soon.

Old 03-19-2017, 12:06 AM   #24

Hawk

Oh!! One more thing! The looks I got and compliments on the Hawk is unreal lol alot of people will be getting a Hawk soon lol.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Hawk.jpg (94.7 KB, 1693 views)

Old 03-19-2017, 12:13 AM   #25

Hawk

MY Journey.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20170316_143705.jpg (95.2 KB, 1541 views)
File Type: jpg 20170316_110528.jpg (95.2 KB, 1527 views)
File Type: jpg 20170316_093007.jpg (99.4 KB, 1538 views)

Old 03-19-2017, 01:23 AM   #26

I prefer the look of a lot of the Chinese off road bikes over the Japanese models. Japanese dirt bikes & dual sports haven't changed much in terms of appearance and to me look boring and dated. The Chinese bikes have a fresh appearance and seem to get a lot of looks. It's always fun to tell people how much you paid for it "$XXXX Brand New" and see the look of disbelief. Unfortunately most of them still think Chinese bikes are garbage but it's their loss.

Old 03-19-2017, 09:35 AM   #27

Cloudsurfinginc.... my hats off to ya. Awesome!! Glad you made it safely and thanks for posting up. If you do the Argentina trip make sure you keep us up to date on your travels. You've already pulled an epic trip in my book so I have no doubts that you can do the Argentina trip too. Good luck

Old 03-19-2017, 09:46 AM   #28

Cloud !!!!
If you ride down to Argentina I got an offer for ya . I have a spot tracker always activated . If you would like I would ship it to ya and will give ya all website to follow his progress . The things I ask is paying for shipping both ways, leaving it on when riding , and you pay for an emergency situation panic button hit . This could get spendy , but your life may be saved by using it . It's a spot tracker 2 simple to use and uses AAA batteries . I would want it shipped back the second your done as I use it on every ride . My wife and daughter like the sense of security as I only really ride solo %90 of the time . Pm me for details on possible cost "if " something happens .
I realize your a complete stranger , but I got a good sense of people .
Rail

Old 03-19-2017, 09:55 AM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudsurfinginc View Post
Hey Guys! So I stayed in small towns throughout Texas, met the coolest people. I stayed in a small town called Jacksboro county, I got pulled over for doing 40 in a 30 residential area. The Sheriff turned out to be the coolest guy ever, no ticket nothing I stayed in Fort worth Texas and Lubbock the last straight from Lubbock to Albuquerque was killer!! so tiring no form of life but soo beautiful. All Im saying is the Hawk is a beast. It has 1k miles on it still looks and runs brand-new, oh, I also changed my oil every 200 miles. The real reason of buying this is because I will ride it all the way down to Argentina soon.
The dip in the seat is for the kahoonahs you have sir!

Old 03-19-2017, 10:15 PM   #30

Thumbs Up

What were the miles? Sorry if I missed

Life imitating art? Or art imitating life?
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~

Tags
250, adventure, dual, hawk, touring