Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-12-2007, 11:56 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by parallax
Hey Guys,

I finally got all the assembly done...and the battery charged today...but then had to go into work. I just got back from my dinner break and I ripped home to at least spend a little more time with my new baby...lol. Anyway, I tested all electrical systems and everything is working perfectly. I drained the shipping oil and replaced it with some 10w40. All that is left is to fill it with gas (93oct)...and i should be good to go. Probably gonna try to fire it up tonight when i get home.

Also, i thought i would respond about the plastic quality. It seems fantastic. Very spongy and forgiving...not hard, stiff, or brittle at all.

Fully assembled the bike is stunning...i'm psyched. Anyway i'll report how the starting and hopefully breaking in portion goes. And of course a bunch of new pics of it in all its glory and pics of it in use, hopefully 8O . Then on to the registering phase.

Thanks for all the kind words about the bike. It's very reasuring to have so many active and knowledgable users frequenting this forum...thanks again everyone!!

And to NET...october mountain is looking mighty nice right now...lol... :wink:

Alex
8O :wink:
Ride On!!
The plastics do not loko painted either...Are they?

Old 07-12-2007, 11:58 PM   #32

Is there a weight limit on a bike like that?The reason I ask is that I am about 240 lbs and I would be really interested in a bike like that. It looks awsome.I used to ride dirt bikes as a kid about 30 some years ago.At 46 I may be kidding myself.But the idea seems fun.

Old 07-13-2007, 12:03 AM   #33

i forget what it is but i'm 225-230lbs my daughter is 80lbs and we do just fine. it might have long term afects i don't know but at these prices i'll buy another

Old 07-13-2007, 02:04 AM   #34

It's kinda hard to type right now...i'm giddy...like a kid in a candy store. I just came in from finishing up the fluids and firing it up for the first time. It ran kinda rough for a minute or two then chilled out and i took for a spin up the block. What can I say...it simply rocks!! Tons of power...and plenty fast for the little bit of city driving I plan to use it for. This is a big bike...it barely sags at all when i get on it..and i'm 6'...230lbs (and falling :wink: )...i'm sure i could carry a 150lb "friend" with ease.

This bike is everything that was advertised and actually much more. The plastic is not painted but fully molded color embedded. It is very flexible and would seem to be long lasting. I have used a million plastic products throughout the years...and these feel as good as the best i've seen. The bike is not loud at all...especially at idle (although i may have to adjust the idle up a bit). I only got to ride it about 1/2 mile cause it's almost 2am here..and the houses close by are probably not too happy with me right now...lol 8) . Powersportsmax...did everything they said..and the bike arrived in a fairly quick time frame and in great shape. i'm very pleased with the transaction.

My god...this is a lot of bike for $800 clams, plus $199.00 shipping. Too good to be true. And yes...the only thing i wish it had is a rack on the back...but big deal...it has every new feature on the most expensive china bikes made and then some!!

No Tach...No Rack...but they must be on Crack...to sell a bike like this for so little!!

So i'm of course gonna keep you guys up to date on the status of this bike....but for now...here are the pics i took of the bike after coming back from my quick ride...it's as awesome as it looks!!

So keep the coments coming...and if any of you have any question...don't hesitate to ask...

Whaaahoooo!!! SPEEDEE 200 Rules!!

Alex
8O :o :wink:
Ride On!!

Old 07-13-2007, 02:08 AM   #35

Only one question left..And it will have to wait until after it's broken in to answer....Top speed :?:

Old 07-13-2007, 08:58 AM   #36

Nice ride. Glad to hear we have another choice in the China Bike market. Good source for better plastic and those dual exhausts really look cool. The front fender / headlight is MUCH improved. BTW that 169 fml motor IS pushrod, not OHC. It has a bigger bore, shorter stroke so it's gonna feel a little less touquey then the 163fml, but should have a little better top end. Great bike, congrats!!!

Current Chinabikes: 2023 Titan DLX & 2022 Lifan KP Mini w/ 210cc BRT kit, 22 RWHP!

Old 07-13-2007, 10:31 AM   #37

I really like the headlight and blinkers alot more then my gy. The bike looks like it may sit higher as well. How tall is the seat on it?

Old 07-13-2007, 11:26 AM   #38

Looks like it has a nice, thin LED taillight - does it?
The front end looks sharp! I assume it will have the same growing pains that all of our bikes have.

Old 07-13-2007, 11:27 AM   #39

Oh and the important question is; will it make it getting legal? I hope so

Old 07-13-2007, 01:11 PM   #40

I took the bike out on the streets today...mainly to try to get it registered with the temp MSO...and a printed reciept (not BOS) from PSM's website. I know 8O ...but i wanted to test the legal waters. I was easily able to get insurance for it at my local mom and pop insurance agency. But i was not so lucky at the registry. All is not lost though...the registry simply wanted an MSO on legal "security paper"...it must list the number of cylinders (not the B009 it currently lists)...it must have my name as name of purchaser included on the front...and it must have the business address listed under the "USTITAN". Neither my insurance co. nor the registry had a big problem with the "dirt bike" body type. So i'm hopefull...

The bike ran great for the two hours i was out on it...i put on about 12 miles...very cool!! several people came up to ask me about it...lol...

Here's a couple pics from me stoping at my brother's house...

Our friend June...

Left to right...Me, Speedee, June, Nick (brother)

Me and Speedee200...

We'll i'm fixing to go hit a couple minor trails...it's a beautiful day!!

Alex
:o 8O 8) :wink:
Ride On!!

Old 07-13-2007, 07:46 PM   #41

While i'm at work and not riding the bike (bummer), i thought i would answer a few of the questions some of you have asked.

1) <[edcole]...I am curious as how it is going to sound when it is running with 2 mufflers.>
-It sounds great...not very loud at all...at least not at all compared to the 2 strokes and hogs that go ripping up and down my road all day long.

2) <[madmaximum]...hmmm, check out the name on the MSO & think about it for a minute......>
-What does this mean? Do you know something i don't?

3) <[SamM]...How's the rear suspension work?>
-It works the same as most other bikes...coiled shock and swing arm...it is great...i had it on some pretty knotty trails today...and it was not quite a cadillac ride...but pretty close...lol...I'll take some close up pics as soon as i get a chance.

4) <[kczukiman]...Is there a weight limit on a bike like that?>
-I think the listed weight limit is 350lbs...but i'm sure i could handle more...

5) <[AZ200cc]...Only one question left..And it will have to wait until after it's broken in to answer....Top speed?>
-Well I couldn't tell you that yet...but I had it up to 65kmph today..that is 40.39mph...it could have easily done 80km and more if i pushed it...but not yet...lol...

Great site for conversion of km to mph: http://www.eforecourt.com/mph_kph_speed_convert.htm

6) <[goldshadow]...How tall is the seat on it?>
-The seat is 34.25" high about an inch or two higher than most...

7) <[Savage]...Looks like it has a nice, thin LED taillight - does it?>
-Yes...it is very thin...looks totaly cool...but still quite bright and easy to see...

8 <[Savage]...Oh and the important question is; will it make it getting legal? I hope so>
-Me too...i'm working on it...PSM says they will get me the properly filled out MSO next week...so my fingers are crossed. They were completely willing to listen to what i needed the MSO to say according to my DMV...PSM said no problem...we'll see...

Ok that's it for now...keep the questions coming...

Alex
:o 8) :wink:
Ride On!!

Old 07-13-2007, 08:23 PM   #42

That's a good looking bike, even more so in your pics than in the pics I've seen before. Congrats!

Old 07-13-2007, 09:00 PM   #43

Man I want one of those

Old 07-14-2007, 02:09 AM   #44

A lot of bike for the money it seems, I sent my brother the site and the price...Hope he buys one so I can ride it

Old 07-14-2007, 03:00 AM   #45

parallax,

A couple more questions for you...

1. How many teeth are there on the rear sprocket? Front also if it's not too much trouble.

2. How is the padding on the seat? Think you would be comfy after a couple hours?

I'm almost sold, just want to hear good words about MCO & registration (as I'm sure you do!).

Thanks in advance,
Drew

P.S. I found the same bike for $1 more here - http://www.bike2go.com/product_info.php/products_id/604
Never heard of them although the site is a near copy (or vice-versa) of powersportsmax.com