Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-21-2009, 11:19 AM   #31

I'm checking your posts a couple of times a day. I'm as hooked as everyone else. Here's hoping for no shipping damage!

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer

Old 04-21-2009, 12:03 PM   #32

Hope it all all is good for you, sounds like a big headache.

Old 04-21-2009, 12:21 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertRider
Hope it all all is good for you, sounds like a big headache.
Yeah, the anticipation is the best part. Then when they come, it's usually a headache.....but then when ya get everything straightened out and ride and enjoy them, it's a good pay-off!(as long as ya get a good bike)

Well....gotta go put my ATV together- (put another one together yesterday)- Look for pics and reviews soon on the ATV board!

[Goes away humming the old Carly Simon song..."Anticipation. Antic-i-pay-ay-shin is making me wait..." (also works if you substitute "the constipation" for "anticipation")]

Old 04-21-2009, 12:23 PM   #34

I'm hoping today will be the day!

Old 04-21-2009, 03:12 PM   #35

!!! Just checked Saia's tracking, and as of this morning..."OUT FOR DELIVERY!!!!

WOOOT!!! lol. Jesus I can't get over how much like a kid I'm feeling rflmao. now I have to go check the driving time down to here LOL.

Seer

Old 04-21-2009, 03:49 PM   #36

Relax and drink a beer before it shows up so you dont have a heartatack

Old 04-21-2009, 05:05 PM   #37

i cant wait, i just have to know who wins,
what does the winner get :?
fired roketa,lifan and jet moto and apollo quit me who's next

Old 04-21-2009, 05:23 PM   #38

OK. I need to make my prediction before the bike arrives. I am guessing that Seer will receive the exact motorcycle he ordered...I think?

Spud

"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience." Mark Twain

2015 Zongshen ZS250GY-3 (RX3)
2006 Zongshen ZS200GY-2 (Sierra 200)
2005 Honda XR650L
2004 Honda CRF250X
1998 Kawasaki KDX220

Mods made to my Zongshen ZS200GY-2: http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=6894

Old 04-21-2009, 05:27 PM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertRider
Relax and drink a beer before it shows up so you dont have a heartatack
lol good idea except that I have this feeling that what is going to happen is that the guy will show up minutes before I have to leave to do my shows tonight and I won't be able to mess with the bike till 11 or 12 pm when I get thru singing LOL.

oh the drama.... rflmao
Seer's First LAW-"FLY THE PLANE!", fail that, and nothing else matters. 12th Law- Consider what marvels you might do if only you had tomorrow to live over again. Third Law-When someone tells you some thing "Can't Be Done", what they're really saying is They can't do it!!14th Law-Just because something "IS", doesn't necessarily mean it SHOULD be.. Eighth Law-The only true personal security is anonymity.Ninth Law-Humans tend to learn very little when speaking.10th Law-Some lives ARE worth taking

Old 04-21-2009, 05:42 PM   #40

Call Saia at : 1-800-950-7242

Give them the tracking number and have them tell you when the driver will be there. It might take a few minutes but they can tell you.

Old 04-21-2009, 07:54 PM   #41

ARRRGH LOL.
So I go to check latest on SAIA site and it comes up "DELIVERED"...and i go WTH? go outside, look all around, nada....sooooo, I get on the phone and ....drama....drama....

they delivered it alright, to the NEXT trucking company in the delivery chain rflmao. Company is called TP Freightlines. and they apparently got it right about noon....sooo,
"WHERE'S WALDO!!!!!"
(good name for a bike don't you think? heheheh)
anyway, trying to get some info from them as I write this...soo,

stay tuned

Seer
Seer's First LAW-"FLY THE PLANE!", fail that, and nothing else matters. 12th Law- Consider what marvels you might do if only you had tomorrow to live over again. Third Law-When someone tells you some thing "Can't Be Done", what they're really saying is They can't do it!!14th Law-Just because something "IS", doesn't necessarily mean it SHOULD be.. Eighth Law-The only true personal security is anonymity.Ninth Law-Humans tend to learn very little when speaking.10th Law-Some lives ARE worth taking

Old 04-21-2009, 08:13 PM   #42

Ok, just got off the phone with the staff dispatcher at TP Freight, and they seem to have it together. Crate is on truck, on the road and should be approaching Eugene Oregon where they have their southern terminal. She gave me a list of tracking information, told me the crate was reported in undamaged condition upon their receiving it (surprised she would disclose that in case it arrives trashed lol), and gave me the driver's dispatch number which I am to call at 7:30 am. tomorrow to speak directly with the driver who is going to personally make the delivery

nice

soooooo, I think I'll head down to the hardware store before they close and get that last tube of Locktite blue . And, to make a bad pun of a good movie...
Looks like my last night as

"Bikeless in Canyonville"

I'll be posting pictures of everything from the truckdriver who delivers, to the crate numbers, the girl next door (well maybe not, as that would have to be a REALLY BIG picture <wink>; and the whole unboxing thru out the day tomorrow, so everyone toss down a brewski of your choice tonight in honor of "Waldo" who it now appears is certain to finally make his/her/its appearance tomorrow and the mystery of his origin, finally finally FINALLY revealed .

Seer :mrgreen:

Old 04-21-2009, 09:29 PM   #43

one other thing seer as you are assembeling take all the connectors loose and fill them with white lithium or dielectric greese i also would zip tie the connectors in a way that they wont come unplugged trust me on this one it takes time but you wont have the problems you here about :wink: this comes from pushing one that the plug got loose a lf110 get heavy where i take the poor little thing 8O
fired roketa,lifan and jet moto and apollo quit me who's next

Old 04-21-2009, 10:43 PM   #44

This brings back memories.

I remember when Estes called and told me my bike was on their dock. It was scheduled to be delivered, but since I live on a hill I asked how that would work, and was told it would be left in the street. 8O

I decided to roll on over to the dock that day and have it loaded on my truck, so I could just back it up the driveway and into the garage. I can only imagine trying to aseemble my bike down at the street, in the rain.

I hope you have plenty of room for a big truck, and a driver willing to work with you. Or a good back-up plan.

Enjoy your day. I'm looking forward to all the pictures.
2005 Kawasaki EX250 - A new project

Old 04-21-2009, 11:03 PM   #45

Heh, Speedsouth- sounds like me- had to have my ATVs delivered to my neighbor's (and the truck just barely makes it in there) and had to assemble them in his driveway!

(Looks like my cows across the street on the hill are watching me!)