Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-31-2008, 12:41 AM   #46

Re: atvdiscounters

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonfu
I think american Lifan drop shipped the wrong Bike.
The bike is from ATV Discounters, what does A.L. have to do with any of this?

Old 03-31-2008, 10:29 AM   #47

Re: atvdiscounters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonfu
I think american Lifan drop shipped the wrong Bike.
The bike is from ATV Discounters, what does A.L. have to do with any of this?
American Lifan supplies bikes to ATV Discounters. It states right on the
tag "Imported by American Lifan".
2005 TANK Trail 200
2009 Lifan LY110GY-3 (2)

Old 03-31-2008, 06:48 PM   #48

If haven't called the credit card company yet do it. Dispute the charges and also get the shipper involve like mentioned before with the hazardous material claim.

Allen

Old 03-31-2008, 06:56 PM   #49

That sux man.....that is a wicked bike bike though.cool color, I know its all opinion but I like it better than the ones they posted, jeez man the transport driver must of thought the electrolyte was a water bottle and dipped into it in the Texas heat......man hope it works out dude...dont kill anyone though bro, not worth it!!! :P :evil: :twisted:

Old 03-31-2008, 07:00 PM   #50

Yeah and I dont think emissions really matter in most places regarding motorcycles, except maybe Cali.. motorcycles are usually alot better than other vehicles on emissions right, I know in Canada motorcycles dont really need to be e-tested to comply!

Old 03-31-2008, 07:01 PM   #51

Send a message via AIM to PorterzCustomz
I sent them an email explaining what happened and sent pictures on friday. I also sent them 2 messages on Ebay. They did not respond to either one. Today I called up the main number and asked to speak with a manager since he was "gone" on Friday. The man at the main number told me that the date on the bike means nothing and I must be mistaken because they have never had a problem before. He also said he dident know where to direct me because they have never had an issue like this. After awhile of thinking he finally decided to have me call "shipping" I called and it rang but no one picked up. I left a message. I called back a few times during the day with the same results. I also called "Billing" 3 or 4 times but they did not pickup and it just went to voice mail. I finally called the main number back and the guy said I would just have to wait for them to call me back from the message I left. It is now the end of the day and no responce to my email I sent on Friday OR the Ebay messages. No call back from "shipping" or "billing" I wounder if they have caller id or they got the word out that there is an angry customer after them.

Old 03-31-2008, 07:04 PM   #52

Again. You need to do THIS!!!!

You have 60 days from WHEN the CHARGE was MADE. Not from when you received the product. I can guarantee you that the credit card company will get results. Its like sicking a dog on them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katoranger
If haven't called the credit card company yet do it. Dispute the charges and also get the shipper involve like mentioned before with the hazardous material claim.

Allen

Old 03-31-2008, 07:06 PM   #53

I am a member of another ATV sight and this is the samething that happend to members over there from ATV discounters.You are in for a ride and a half.

Old 03-31-2008, 07:08 PM   #54

Might be a good idea to print the ad on ebay and also have photos of the actual product sent..Any proof to the card co of how it was not the bike You ordered. It's all in proving it

Old 03-31-2008, 07:12 PM   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ200cc
Might be a good idea to print the ad on ebay and also have photos of the actual product sent..Any proof to the card co of how it was not the bike You ordered. It's all in proving it
The CC WILL side with you with the pictures and the printout of the auction.

I am telling you right now to stop calling ATV discounters and CALL the CC company. The card company is there 24/7 for you. They have lawyers that won't cost you anything.

Allen

Old 03-31-2008, 07:18 PM   #56

What is holding you up from fileing a dispute with your credit card co.?That is your only recourse.

Old 03-31-2008, 07:29 PM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by culcune
Man. I'd be pissed! :evil: Isn't it legal to shoot someone in Texas for sending you the wrong bike?!?! :twisted:
Yep!

Old 03-31-2008, 07:34 PM   #58

It might be a bit more difficult to file a Credit Card dispute because the bike was purchased on Ebay, so they would be involved, not too sure though?
Maybe contact ebay and dispute it...maybe working it out so you get the bike you thought you would be getting might be better??

Old 03-31-2008, 07:34 PM   #59

Has anyone mentioned that you should
CALL YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND DISPUTE THE CHARGES?

:P

I think we should all hit their feedback form and let them know that the Internet's largest Chinese motorcycle forum is watching to see if they make things right.
Really, since so many people come here looking for info, I think a bad word (but only the truth!) about them here could really put a dent in their sales. Not to mention most of us are on other motorcycle forums as well and can spread the word around. I'm sick of rip off dealers and just feel like taking a stand.

Old 03-31-2008, 07:44 PM   #60

Hey most of the atvdiscounters stores are closed on Monday, jist like real bike dealers.