Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Off-Topic/General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-25-2016, 06:43 PM   #1

The China Bike Christmas was a SUCCESS!!

I hope you all had a WONDERFUL Christmas. Over here at the Letsride ranch the China Bike Christmas was a Success. Little man LOVES his Tao 110 quad. He flipped it over on it's MAIDEN voyage. He suited up and down the drive way he had business ( I had the throttle limited way down, just enough to get the clutch to engage and get it rolling) He went to make a left turn entering the trail and never let up, never leaned and OVER IT WENT ! I ran down the drive way and his foot was pinned under the rear rack. The quad was still running, Dad overcome with adrenaline pumping strength grabbed the quad by the rear rack and slung it off him. After all was said and done he just has a little bruise above his ankle. All in all I think it was good that happened, because after that he had a sense of respect for it. He now KNEW it would hurt him. Whereas before he thought he had it. It took him a little while to want to get back on it. But he did and for a few hours Dad walked the trail in front of him with the kill switch in hand (which works AMAZING by the way). I showed him all sorts of things, how to lean, and shift his body weight, braking, etc. That little quad has ran ALL DAY, from 10 am till roughly 4 until little man was flat wore out and passed out at the dinner table. My Daughter (10 y/o) was very cautious and scared of the Coleman CT200U at first. I saddled up on it at first and took off on it. The thing is a monster, has gobs of torque that comes on like RIGHT NOW, and goes zero to 25mph VERY quickly! After taking her to the dirt road (open space) she got the feel for it and did very well. It too did not stop all day. And both of them have plenty of gas left. The Coleman was a huge hit among all the adults too. It drew lots of smiles from 18-65 years of age. The Bashan Brozz took no back seat either. I got lots of comments on it. Family members couldn't and some wouldn't believe that it only cost 1500 bucks brand new. Everyone who rode it said that is just unbelieveable. My Dad said (long time motorcycle rider himself, its where I got my addiction) it is an incredible bang for the buck. My 18 y/o tried to talk me out of it so he could take it to college, because his truck gets GALLONS to the mile vs. MPG! I'm thinking very seriously about giving it to him to have an economical way to get around and I'll just go get another one. Lots of fun was had today on these terrible cheap chinese machines.

Last edited by letsride; 12-25-2016 at 07:03 PM. Reason: spelling

Old 12-25-2016, 07:28 PM   #2

Very nice sounds like you and yours had a great Christmas.

Old 12-25-2016, 09:51 PM   #3

Looks like a great Christmas at the letsride ranch.
2020 Kawasaki Vulcan S
2004 Honda ST 1300
2016 Black Hawk 250 (sold)
Keihin PE30 carb,125 main,38 slow.Pod filter,ported & decked head 10:1 CR,Direct Ignition Coil,15/40Sprockets,NGK DPR8EIX-9,De-Cat,Dual Oil Cooler,Digital Cluster
2016 Cazador180 XL
2014 Coolster150
JerryHawk250.com
My YouTube Channel