Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Off-Topic/General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-23-2010, 04:34 PM   #1

GIO's New Site

Anyone else's anti virus program going bonkers when loading the new formatted Gio site?

I'm using Chrome, and my Shaw Secure (F-Secure) Anti Virus program is giving me warnings about 'application (Google Chrome) has been changed since last use". It only does this when the Gio site is opened, nowhere else..

Found it a bit odd..

Old 04-23-2010, 05:50 PM   #2

i have no problem, but i run ubuntu so i expect smooth and clean i just wish i could figure out the gio site can i just buy stuff, this could be a hint to a forum member who is with gio :wink:
fired roketa,lifan and jet moto and apollo quit me who's next

Old 04-23-2010, 06:11 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by phil
i have no problem, but i run ubuntu so i expect smooth and clean i just wish i could figure out the gio site can i just buy stuff, this could be a hint to a forum member who is with gio :wink:
If you're needing a jobber price on parts for your business I think emailing them to work out a better price would be helpful for you. You can buy direct from the site however I find the prices are a bit high that way.

Old 04-23-2010, 06:26 PM   #4

I use IE 8 and AVG ( free version) and have had no real problems with the GIO site, i have noticed sometimes the time will stop counting down for a bit and it still freezes/pauses on that last 15 sec of the auction, i clicked "BID" like crazy last weekend and helplessly watched one of those 150cc buggies go for $543 ( less than 1/2 the usual price ) as it wasn't accepting my bid. There must have been something wrong with the new site last weekend, maybe that explains the higher shipping costs this week.

Old 04-23-2010, 06:30 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynev
I use IE 8 and AVG ( free version) and have had no real problems with the GIO site, i have noticed sometimes the time will stop counting down for a bit and it still freezes/pauses on that last 15 sec of the auction, i clicked "BID" like crazy last weekend and helplessly watched one of those 150cc buggies go for $543 ( less than 1/2 the usual price ) as it wasn't accepting my bid. There must have been something wrong with the new site last weekend, maybe that explains the higher shipping costs this week.
Yeah it doesn't seem to give me the message when I use IE8 which I'm loathe to do since it's so bloomin' slow. I just found it a bit odd it kept giving me these warning windows one after another with Google Chrome.