Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > ATVs
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-15-2015, 07:20 PM   #1

2008 Jianshe JS250 ATV-8 PARTS????

I have a 2008 JIANSHE JS250 ATV-8 SPORT and I can't find parts for it...only the JIANSHE JS250 ATV-3 and 5 utility models...it like it just dissapeared into thin air!!! Am I looking for the wrong thing??? Is it called something else??? What's up??? HELP PLEASE!!!!

Old 06-15-2015, 08:50 PM   #2

https://translate.google.com/transla...tml&edit-text=

Old 06-16-2015, 09:01 AM   #3

Thanks but it's in Chinese

Old 06-16-2015, 10:28 AM   #4

Try the same link in Google Chrome, and allow it to translate automatically: http://www.atvchina.com.cn/viewnews-13378.html

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer

Old 06-16-2015, 10:31 AM   #5

The translations aren't perfect, but you'll get the idea. I think you'll be pleased with what you see.

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer

Old 06-16-2015, 01:32 PM   #6

OK thanks!! Google chrome worked!!! But maby I'm just retarded (good chance of that!!) But I don't see how the site is supposed to help me at all??? I'm sure my answers are there if you guys say so but I'm just not seeing it!!! I didn't even see a search bar to enter my info...or a parts section....

Old 06-16-2015, 01:36 PM   #7

The forum stays in chinese

Old 06-17-2015, 12:48 AM   #8

Does your quad look like this?

Name:  Jianshe.jpg
Views: 608
Size:  28.6 KB

Old 06-17-2015, 07:21 AM   #9

Yupp!!! That's it!!!!(It also said QSP PERFORMANCE MOTORSPORTS on the tank and enine sidecover) Where do I find parts for it??? Everything appears to be heavy duty on it!! The chain is a 525, High end FAST ACE adjustable shocks front and rear,I've looked at alot of online parts sites and I'm seeing alot of manufacturers but only a few with Jianshe (and I don't know enough about what companies using the same parts, but like it said everything on this quad seems different from what I'm seeing in the websites for let's say for example a Roketa 250...) and its the JS250ATV-3 UTILITY or the JS250ATV-5 UTILITY even their website JAINSHE USA has all three models (JS250ATV- 3 5 n 8) but when you look for parts there(it redirects you to PARTS YAHOO.COM/ PATRS ATV website and POOF the 8 dissapears!!!! I have pics but can't seem to load them from my gallery by picking the option

Last edited by bucklove; 06-17-2015 at 07:37 AM. Reason: add info

Old 06-17-2015, 10:33 AM   #10

I think what the Chinese site is saying is that Jianshe and Yamaha have a relationship. I'm pretty sure your quad is cloned from a Yamaha, so now you just need to figure out which one.

I once saw that on the trails, where I met two guys riding quads. One had a Yamaha Bruin, and the other was riding a clone of a Bruin. I crawled all over those machines, and I only found two differences: The clone had four headlights instead of two, and the Yamaha had some sort of switch in the side of the engine (presumably a low-oil shutdown), but the clone was not drilled for the switch. That was all I could find to be different. The body shape, frame design, suspension, winch mount and controls were all identical.

When you find the Yamaha that your quad is cloned from, you might be able to use Yamaha parts or aftermarket stuff designed for a Yamaha.

Old 06-17-2015, 10:47 AM   #11

I think this is it: http://www.atv.com/manufacturers/yam...eview-886.html

Old 06-17-2015, 10:50 AM   #12

If you type "2007 Yamaha Raptor 250" into Google, the second return is a 2007 owners manual in pdf.

Old 06-17-2015, 10:54 AM   #13

Yes thanks!! It is a Yamaha -Jianshe collaboration I've read up on it and there is a website JIANSHE USA that show my model 8 and two utility models JS250ATV 3 and 5 and they redirect you over to PARTS are AHOO/ PARTS ATV (located in Texas) for replacement parts but show no parts for the model 8 sport and aren't to good at answering or returning phone calls and Email!!

Old 06-17-2015, 10:55 AM   #14

Hi where would I find parts for my 2008 JIANSHE JS250ATV-8 SPORT?? I've tried a bunch of online sites but I'm not seeing any matches...everything on my quad seems to be heavy duty like the chain is 525...shocksMonster FAST ACE adjustable shocks front n rear...5spd with reverse...I can find parts for the JS250ATV-3 and the JS250ATV-5 (both utility models) from the JIANSHE USA website redirect to a parts supplier PARTS YAHOO/ PARTS ATV (located in Texas according to the website..but don't answer or return phone calls or Emails yet sofar) but not for the SPORT 8 model HELP PLEASE!!!! I'd post pics but when I choose the option nothing happens!!! But if you google the model it'll show you the blue quad!!! I guess it's a Yamaha Raptor clone I've even seen news on the Yamaha-Jianshe collaboration so would there be any Yamaha parts I could buy for replacement parts...and the guy over at ChineseAtvmanuals told me the engine is a Yamaha Timberwolf copy??? (But that engine is shaft driven n mine is chain...don't know if that makes a difference!! ) Any info on what and where will fit would be great thanks!!!! I posted this in another forum this morning...MYCHINAMOTO.COM

Last edited by bucklove; 06-17-2015 at 12:35 PM.

Old 06-17-2015, 11:00 AM   #15

Ok I'll google that!!