Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > ATVs
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-10-2019, 11:25 AM   #1

I am looking at buying my son a 110 atv

I am looking at buying my son a 110 atv until he is big enough for a bike. My nephew had one (a taotao) beat on it, no maintenance and it is like 4 years old now, only a few minor issues.
I found a place that I can drive to about 4hrs that has tao tao 110 boulder for 525$ out the door. I was just looking online and saw a RPS Raider 6 110CC, it would come out to about $600 delivered which is pretty decent. They look like same atv, have same colors etc. would one be a better quality?

Old 06-10-2019, 11:39 AM   #2

quality

most of them are the same quality for the money... they need some care and looking after.... you can wreck anything with no maintenian… pick the one you want for the money... buy from some one who sells them and can give you help..... you can always go to FAMILYGOKARTS.COM for tech support on their website... at the bottom of the page... but buy local

Old 06-10-2019, 11:59 AM   #3

I got my daughter a taotao b1 boulder 110 from family gokarts, they had a coupon on the top banner of their site which brought it down some. Other than the rear racks blind nuts being welded a bit off center it seems fine. Survived its first roll over better then she did.... I probably put two hours on it myself breaking it in and it seemed solid.

Last edited by duck9191; 06-10-2019 at 12:41 PM.

Old 06-10-2019, 01:29 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLASHLIGHTBOY View Post
most of them are the same quality for the money... they need some care and looking after.... you can wreck anything with no maintenian… pick the one you want for the money... buy from some one who sells them and can give you help..... you can always go to FAMILYGOKARTS.COM for tech support on their website... at the bottom of the page... but buy local

OK, thanks. I think I am going to pick one up. My dad is going to get one for my nephew. We will make it a little road trip.