Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Adventure Bikes > Zongshen RX3
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-25-2020, 01:34 PM   #196

Documentation SLEW files

It is not possible to put an Arduino in between which manipulates the crank position sensor. The ECU needs the exact position of the crankshat to calculate the moment of the spark generation. And it needs the real RPM to calculate the amount of fuel injection and much more.

Thanks, I thought this the Adruino thing was a good idea because i unpugged the CPS and for a moment the bike could do 60KM/H and thought
that i maybe had found a workaround for the restriction. But this explains why the ECU went into failsafe/limp mode

Do you have any documentation about the SLEW files?

Probably u already have found this ppt from Delphi https://slideplayer.com/slide/4885385/ it contains a few slides about the slewing but i couldn't find more than that

Do you know if the Rongmao Tool uses K-Line or the CAN bus?
The 6 pin ECM adapter of the MT05 has both.
Not sure, i if i recall this correct the MT05 that i got here has a OBD2 port connected to it with only 3 pins in use, i will check which pins are exactly used and come back to this.

Old 05-27-2020, 05:59 PM   #197

You can download HUD ECU Hacker version 1.4 now.

I added support for J2534 adapters (tested with a genuine Tactrix OpenPort adapter)

I added Sniff mode which allows to capture data on the K-Line (for example for reverse engineering a scantool)

I added an Echo Test which allows to test any K-Line or RS232 adapter.

Please read the detailed help file which has many updates.

Old 06-09-2020, 01:50 PM   #198

Exclamation

I just finished HUD ECU Hacker version 1.5

I added the last feature that was missing: Data Slewing.
This allows to manipulate some of the values in the ECU.
These changes are temporary with the purpose of testing a defective engine.

Now HUD ECU Hacker replaces PCHUD by 100%.

Please read the completely rewritten documentation.
I added an ELM327 Terminal where you can test your ELM327 adapter for commands which are not working in most chinese adaptes.

I also added an Echo Test which allows to test chinese USB to RS232 adapters of which some are so buggy that they send wrong data.

@ifstewart:
One question for you: You wrote that you have a Tactrix Open Port.
I only tested with my original Tactrix adapter which was very expensive. It works perfectly. My question:
Do you have a genuine or a chinese counterfeit Tactrix adapter?
In case you have a chinese how much did it cost?
Can you please test if it works and give me a feedback?

I have found so many problems with chinese ELM327 clones which are simply crap, that I want to know if at least the chinese Tactrix clones are working.

Old 06-21-2020, 03:12 PM   #199

Super Raptorix. I come from Europe. My acquaintance have bike with delphi mt05 not Euro 4. I will try next week test your program on his bike, and maybe also PCHUD. I have bike with delphi mt05 but Euro 4. I can connect with my bike using diagnostic tester for cars or adapter bluetooth + android aplication. But here is also a problem. I have very poor data, e.g I do not have voltage signal from Oxygen sensor. Can you customize the program to deplhi Euro 4 and others EFI Euro 4?

Old 06-21-2020, 06:29 PM   #200

With an Android application you will not get data. Generally Android applications are made for OBD2. But the Delphi MT05 is not OBD2 compatible.

There is no need to use PCHUD at all. HUD ECU Hacker replaces PCHUD by 100%.

I don't know what you want to optimize. My program already shows oxygen sensors. If you have any problem I need DETAILED information. Send me screenshots of the Dashboard and the Trace pane to my email, please.

Old 06-22-2020, 04:34 PM   #201

In Europe we have EFI OBD compatible. 90% of them is Delphi MT05. Some Delphi MT05 have a cube OBD2, other have 6 pin cube, but they are all OBD compatible. Universal diagnostic testers and adapter bluetooth + android aplication, connets with Delphi MT05 Euro 4, but data are very poor. It it possible to customize Ecu Hacker with Delphi MT05 Euro 4 OBD? I dream of such a program. Sorry for my English. What can I do to help develop the program?

Old 06-22-2020, 07:24 PM   #202

Adapt HUD ECU Hacker to other ECU's

Hello

> Sorry for my English

You can also write me in german or spanish if this helps you.

What do you mean with "cube OBD2" ?

HUD ECU Hacker has been designed so that every user can adapt it to his needs.
You just have to edit the XML paramter file.
Read this description:
https://netcult.ch/elmue/HUD%20ECU%2....php#Adapt_XML

I cannot do this for you because I cannot test it without your vehicle.

First read the detailed description entirely and thoroughly.
You can translate the page at the top to any language.
Then try to modify your own XML file.
If you have any questions, send me an email.

Old 09-16-2020, 05:52 AM   #203

Raptorix, what a great piece of software you made. Thanks for your the time your invested doing this.

I have a 125cc scooter with the 152QMI EURO4 engine.

It has the MT05 ECU and my final objective is to read the live data from it and show it on an android App while i'm riding (RPM, temp, etc). I know it would be easier to just buy an amazon rpm/temp tacho for 40€ but I like it the hard way.

As a software engineer i'm not scared about programming the app, this is the easiest part for me. The most dificult part it's going to be to understand the protocols involved and the mt05 schematics. I'm going to read everything on your website a few times and the documentation of your software, I think it's going to help me a lot.

The other option for me is to somehow convert the mt05 protocol to obd2 and use the ELM327 bluetooth adapters to talk with the android app "Torque".

Old 09-16-2020, 10:23 PM   #204

> I know it would be easier to just buy an amazon rpm/temp tacho for 40€ but I like it the hard way.

I doubt that you will find anything on Amazon which is able to communicate with the Delphi MT05.

Send the command 21 01
Study the XML parameter file how to parse the result.

Old 09-24-2020, 04:47 PM   #205

I did a video that may help some of you folks using Raptorix's excellent software package:

g.

Old 09-25-2020, 05:11 PM   #206

Thanks for the video.

I would have edited it more. I would have removed the errors and explained that the male plug has the pins mirrored in comparison with the female plug.

Also it would have been enough to show crimping only the first of the wires.
The video could be several minutes shorter and nothing would be missing.

However I added a link to your video in the description of HUD ECU Hacker.

Did you buy the plug at Cycleterminal?
How long did shipping take?

I see some errors at the bottom of my program in your video.
"Error sending command 'Read Data by Local ID"
I bet when you execute the Echo test with your K-Line adapter you will find that you have a buggy chinese clone which sometimes sends crippled data.

BTW: Soon HUD ECU Hacker 2.1 will be released which has support for the new commands of the Delphi MT05.2 ECU

Old 09-25-2020, 10:35 PM   #207

You're certainly welcome to make your own video.

I did order the parts from Cycleterminal. It took about 3 weeks to arrive.

g.

Old 09-28-2020, 03:17 PM   #208

Has anyone got Hacker ECU HUD to communicate with the ecm using the red aracer Silicon labs cable?

Old 12-20-2020, 10:14 PM   #209

I have lurked on this forum for years, and finally I will register to post.

Our friend has dumping the flash working in HUD ECU Hacker now! Here is the dump from my 2020 Hawk DLX. I believe the VE table is 17x33 and at location 0x6E53. Start playing with creating a TunerPro definition, but don't really know the scalars yet

Have couple tables which I *think* are timing related, but not sure on those yet. They are at 0x6525 and 0x6781. This ECU has strange (to me anyway) size tables.

I used to do Honda and Mitsubishi ECU hackery as a hobby, this is when it started to get fun for me. A disassembly of the bin sure would be nice.
Attached Files
File Type: zip 2020 RPS Hawk 250 DLX.zip (81.8 KB, 195 views)

Old 02-09-2021, 06:15 PM   #210

Grin Rongmao ECU

Hello friends,

I am james from motoshop Lommel. We are in Belgium and with the E5 restrictions we got a lot of trouble with the scooters and bikes we sell. I was recently able to read the .bin file from the Delphi MT05.2 ECU used in Bullet 125cc and also the 50cc from the scooters with EFI. A lot of research later i am able to configure speed, rev lim and tune the maps. Thanks to Hud ECU Hacker!
I now connect a scooter with the rongmao ECU and tried to download the bin file, but the connection is not stable. I can clear DTC and read parameters, but when i try to download, the connection gets aborted.

Any of you guys find a way to extract the bin file? I can help with the max speed and rev limiter, if i can flash the bin!!

Setup is a VAG cable for the moment, i ordered tacktrix openport J2534, but it didn't arive yet.

Also working on the Zontes G125cc, U125cc and U-1 125cc, as well as the 310 series. They got the bosch MSE 6.0 Ecu. Anybody able to help setup HUD ECU Hacker for this type off ECU or working flashtool for this one?

If anybody needs stock bins just PM me. I got several.