ChinaRiders Forums

ChinaRiders Forums (http://www.chinariders.net/index.php)
-   Dealer & Distributor Discussion (http://www.chinariders.net/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   360PowerSports.com (http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=16239)

Azhule 04-01-2016 05:35 PM

360PowerSports.com

Wouldn't recommend them after my current order...

Ordered a BS200GY-9 "Unassembled" for $1,274 shipped... what I got:

A dirty, dusty, sun faded, scratched floor model with 4 miles on the Odo and a dead battery (they left the keys in the "ON" with the brights turned on too...), they just slapped the bike on a palate with 5 wire straps... oh they also remembered to remove the front wheel for me and let it ship on the front brake caliper, wheel/speedo assembly, and forks supporting the weight of everything...

Bike was poorly assembled, had barely any grease, crap factory fluids from China (oil looked like clear water, smelled like poo too), engine oil under full, valve clearances are off, bolts not tight, idle speed and carb not adjusted... just crap work for a "ready to ride floor model"

Still waiting on the MSO and other paperwork... we will see if I can get the parts replaced and also get the bike plated.

So far... I will give them 1 Star out of 10... might have to get PayPal and my Credit Card company to get (some of, if not all) my $ back due to them being shady shipping me something they said they wouldn't... "A floor model"... I emailed and talked on the phone with "Manny" about getting one shipped "unassembled in a crate direct from Roketa"...

lee47512 04-01-2016 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azhule (Post 209753)
Wouldn't recommend them after my current order...

Ordered a BS200GY-9 "Unassembled" for $1,274 shipped... what I got:

A dirty, dusty, sun faded, scratched floor model with 4 miles on the Odo and a dead battery (they left the keys in the "ON" with the brights turned on too...), they just slapped the bike on a palate with 5 wire straps... oh they also remembered to remove the front wheel for me and let it ship on the front brake caliper, wheel/speedo assembly, and forks supporting the weight of everything...

Bike was poorly assembled, had barely any grease, crap factory fluids from China (oil looked like clear water, smelled like poo too), engine oil under full, valve clearances are off, bolts not tight, idle speed and carb not adjusted... just crap work for a "ready to ride floor model"

Still waiting on the MSO and other paperwork... we will see if I can get the parts replaced and also get the bike plated.

So far... I will give them 1 Star out of 10... might have to get PayPal and my Credit Card company to get (some of, if not all) my $ back due to them being shady shipping me something they said they wouldn't... "A floor model"... I emailed and talked on the phone with "Manny" about getting one shipped "unassembled in a crate direct from Roketa"...

I would try to get your money back a new bike should have still been crated they defrauded you. Call your credit card company immediately.

2LZ 04-01-2016 11:44 PM

Wow...shoddy for sure. Keep us posted.

BlackBike 04-02-2016 12:10 AM

Wow, I am so sorry this has happened. We mostly have received decent products from our retailers as far as I can Guage from this site. Mine was in good to great condition. If you feel cheated, and they represented this as new condition, I would definitely return it. If they want to offer a reparation for this condition that may be a option. Eitherway, they have basically shit their nest by this action. 6300 members have now been alerted to 360powersports.

Azhule 04-02-2016 11:49 AM

How 360PowerSports shipped the "Floor Model"

http://www.chinariders.net/attachmen...1&d=1459612067

pete 04-02-2016 05:03 PM

Someone needs send them a link to this thread.
so they can see how bad press works these day
with the internet...

I think they are more interested in your money than
your satifaction...
If they take such little care of the bike while packing
they arn't going to make it right.... got your money thats all that
matters to them...
just internet low lifes...

SpudRider 04-03-2016 01:37 AM

I'm sorry to hear of your predicatment. :ohno: However, thank you for notifying us of the shady business practices of 360PowerSports. :tdown:

willguy 04-03-2016 03:15 AM

I've been to their store here. I don't see a lot on crates there as there are more assembled bikes and atvs. The thing is they sell mostly locally. They advertised a lot on CL. Local customer would just go there and buy an assembled bike or atv and load it in their truck. I would assume they just assemble every bikes that came in. So if anyone buy it off the internet, they'll just ship one from the floor. There are 2 more store within a 10 miles radius from them and they all sell the same stuff with the same price and amostly assembled. I guess competition must be really stiff.

linuxyeti 04-03-2016 04:25 AM

Hi

If competition is really stiff, and they can't beat on price point, then their main selling point should be customer support/satisfaction, they lose that, and as you say, there are 2 other dealers waiting in the wings.

I hate poor customer service with a passion, as there is no need for poor customer service. This, to me at least, is where WK fall down over here in the UK, whereas, Mash on the other hand, fantatstic dealer, can't do enough for me and my Mash.

culcune 04-03-2016 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by willguy (Post 210058)
I've been to their store here. I don't see a lot on crates there as there are more assembled bikes and atvs. The thing is they sell mostly locally.

That is what I was thinking. I think they got into mail order on a fluke...

You should let them know the bad PR they are getting.

Azhule 04-03-2016 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by willguy (Post 210058)
I've been to their store here. I don't see a lot on crates there as there are more assembled bikes and atvs. The thing is they sell mostly locally. They advertised a lot on CL. Local customer would just go there and buy an assembled bike or atv and load it in their truck. I would assume they just assemble every bikes that came in. So if anyone buy it off the internet, they'll just ship one from the floor. There are 2 more store within a 10 miles radius from them and they all sell the same stuff with the same price and amostly assembled. I guess competition must be really stiff.

Hmmmm, even though I talked with "Manny" on the phone several times and also have several emails with "Mike" that state they will ship me a "Brand New one, in a crate 90% unassembled, direct from Reketa".

Also a few people have recently ordered a HAWK from them and received one that never seen daylight outside of China :hehe: ... I still don't know why I received a busted up, dusty, scratched up floor model...

I have been calling every day... it either rings and rings then goes to "Voicemail", or I get transferred straight to "Voicemail"... might be time to get the other companies involved to get their attention (CC/PayPal/BBB)

SpudRider 04-03-2016 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azhule (Post 210078)
...I have been calling every day... it either rings and rings then goes to "Voicemail", or I get transferred straight to "Voicemail"... might be time to get the other companies involved to get their attention (CC/PayPal/BBB)

I think you are correct; it's time to take further action.

BlackBike 04-03-2016 12:17 PM

AZ is the will 200 discontinued? Did they make any in 2015? Is this a 2015? Seems like I've seen will 250s on the net represented as 2015. Just askin.

Azhule 04-03-2016 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackBike (Post 210096)
AZ is the will 200 discontinued? Did they make any in 2015? Is this a 2015? Seems like I've seen will 250s on the net represented as 2015. Just askin.

I have no idea if the DB-03-200 or BS200GY-9 is discontinued or not, I was told several times by 2 people at 360PS ("Manny" on the phone, and "Mike" through emails) that they would ship one direct from "Roketa", but they probably didn't expect me to know the difference between a crappy floor model with the front wheel removed... or a "direct from Roketa" where I have to put the handle bars, suspension, electrics, charge the battery myself, etc... I may be a little slow and ignorant some times but I wasn't born yesterday :lol:

Louis Angel 04-03-2016 08:06 PM

wow AZ, I hate to see it came in like that. The "Will200" is really a good bike overall. Still to this day one of the best riding factory suspensions of all the bikes of that type I have owned. If a very smooth / soft ride is what you like, that is. ( I do ) But they are woefully underpowered. With some good rejecting & tuning ( maybe better exhaust??? ) I am sure there is more power in that motor to be had though.
Hope you get things straightened out.