Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-01-2016, 05:35 PM   #1

Oh No 360PowerSports.com

Wouldn't recommend them after my current order...

Ordered a BS200GY-9 "Unassembled" for $1,274 shipped... what I got:

A dirty, dusty, sun faded, scratched floor model with 4 miles on the Odo and a dead battery (they left the keys in the "ON" with the brights turned on too...), they just slapped the bike on a palate with 5 wire straps... oh they also remembered to remove the front wheel for me and let it ship on the front brake caliper, wheel/speedo assembly, and forks supporting the weight of everything...

Bike was poorly assembled, had barely any grease, crap factory fluids from China (oil looked like clear water, smelled like poo too), engine oil under full, valve clearances are off, bolts not tight, idle speed and carb not adjusted... just crap work for a "ready to ride floor model"

Still waiting on the MSO and other paperwork... we will see if I can get the parts replaced and also get the bike plated.

So far... I will give them 1 Star out of 10... might have to get PayPal and my Credit Card company to get (some of, if not all) my $ back due to them being shady shipping me something they said they wouldn't... "A floor model"... I emailed and talked on the phone with "Manny" about getting one shipped "unassembled in a crate direct from Roketa"...

"You never know what someone is hiding beneath their smile..." - NinjaTom - R.I.P.

Old 04-01-2016, 06:10 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhule View Post
Wouldn't recommend them after my current order...

Ordered a BS200GY-9 "Unassembled" for $1,274 shipped... what I got:

A dirty, dusty, sun faded, scratched floor model with 4 miles on the Odo and a dead battery (they left the keys in the "ON" with the brights turned on too...), they just slapped the bike on a palate with 5 wire straps... oh they also remembered to remove the front wheel for me and let it ship on the front brake caliper, wheel/speedo assembly, and forks supporting the weight of everything...

Bike was poorly assembled, had barely any grease, crap factory fluids from China (oil looked like clear water, smelled like poo too), engine oil under full, valve clearances are off, bolts not tight, idle speed and carb not adjusted... just crap work for a "ready to ride floor model"

Still waiting on the MSO and other paperwork... we will see if I can get the parts replaced and also get the bike plated.

So far... I will give them 1 Star out of 10... might have to get PayPal and my Credit Card company to get (some of, if not all) my $ back due to them being shady shipping me something they said they wouldn't... "A floor model"... I emailed and talked on the phone with "Manny" about getting one shipped "unassembled in a crate direct from Roketa"...
I would try to get your money back a new bike should have still been crated they defrauded you. Call your credit card company immediately.
Poop happens

Old 04-01-2016, 11:44 PM   #3

Wow...shoddy for sure. Keep us posted.

2007 Suzuki DRZ400S (SM convert)
2009 Q Link XP 200
1967 BSA B25 250cc Starfire
2022 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
2023 Royal Enfield Scram 411
1948 Royal Enfield Model G 350

Old 04-02-2016, 12:10 AM   #4

Wow, I am so sorry this has happened. We mostly have received decent products from our retailers as far as I can Guage from this site. Mine was in good to great condition. If you feel cheated, and they represented this as new condition, I would definitely return it. If they want to offer a reparation for this condition that may be a option. Eitherway, they have basically shit their nest by this action. 6300 members have now been alerted to 360powersports.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~

Old 04-02-2016, 11:49 AM   #5

Doh!

How 360PowerSports shipped the "Floor Model"

"You never know what someone is hiding beneath their smile..." - NinjaTom - R.I.P.

Old 04-02-2016, 05:03 PM   #6

Someone needs send them a link to this thread.
so they can see how bad press works these day
with the internet...

I think they are more interested in your money than
your satifaction...
If they take such little care of the bike while packing
they arn't going to make it right.... got your money thats all that
matters to them...
just internet low lifes...

77 Montesa Cota 348 MRR "Malcom Rathnell Replica"...

Current resto projects..
81 Honda CT110...
80 Kawasaki KL250A1...

11 Husaburg TE125 enduro... "sold" along with another 31...
Lifan 125 Pitbike.. "stolen" ...

KIWI BIKER FORUM...... http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/content.php

All the best offroad rides in NZ...
http://www.remotemoto.com/

E-mail... xtpete1@gmail.com

Last edited by pete; 04-03-2016 at 04:45 AM.

Old 04-03-2016, 01:37 AM   #7

I'm sorry to hear of your predicatment. However, thank you for notifying us of the shady business practices of 360PowerSports.

"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience." Mark Twain

2015 Zongshen ZS250GY-3 (RX3)
2006 Zongshen ZS200GY-2 (Sierra 200)
2005 Honda XR650L
2004 Honda CRF250X
1998 Kawasaki KDX220

Mods made to my Zongshen ZS200GY-2: http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=6894

Old 04-03-2016, 03:15 AM   #8

I've been to their store here. I don't see a lot on crates there as there are more assembled bikes and atvs. The thing is they sell mostly locally. They advertised a lot on CL. Local customer would just go there and buy an assembled bike or atv and load it in their truck. I would assume they just assemble every bikes that came in. So if anyone buy it off the internet, they'll just ship one from the floor. There are 2 more store within a 10 miles radius from them and they all sell the same stuff with the same price and amostly assembled. I guess competition must be really stiff.

Old 04-03-2016, 04:25 AM   #9

Hi

If competition is really stiff, and they can't beat on price point, then their main selling point should be customer support/satisfaction, they lose that, and as you say, there are 2 other dealers waiting in the wings.

I hate poor customer service with a passion, as there is no need for poor customer service. This, to me at least, is where WK fall down over here in the UK, whereas, Mash on the other hand, fantatstic dealer, can't do enough for me and my Mash.

Old 04-03-2016, 10:17 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by willguy View Post
I've been to their store here. I don't see a lot on crates there as there are more assembled bikes and atvs. The thing is they sell mostly locally.
That is what I was thinking. I think they got into mail order on a fluke...

You should let them know the bad PR they are getting.

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 04-03-2016, 10:30 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by willguy View Post
I've been to their store here. I don't see a lot on crates there as there are more assembled bikes and atvs. The thing is they sell mostly locally. They advertised a lot on CL. Local customer would just go there and buy an assembled bike or atv and load it in their truck. I would assume they just assemble every bikes that came in. So if anyone buy it off the internet, they'll just ship one from the floor. There are 2 more store within a 10 miles radius from them and they all sell the same stuff with the same price and amostly assembled. I guess competition must be really stiff.
Hmmmm, even though I talked with "Manny" on the phone several times and also have several emails with "Mike" that state they will ship me a "Brand New one, in a crate 90% unassembled, direct from Reketa".

Also a few people have recently ordered a HAWK from them and received one that never seen daylight outside of China ... I still don't know why I received a busted up, dusty, scratched up floor model...

I have been calling every day... it either rings and rings then goes to "Voicemail", or I get transferred straight to "Voicemail"... might be time to get the other companies involved to get their attention (CC/PayPal/BBB)

Old 04-03-2016, 10:57 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhule View Post
...I have been calling every day... it either rings and rings then goes to "Voicemail", or I get transferred straight to "Voicemail"... might be time to get the other companies involved to get their attention (CC/PayPal/BBB)
I think you are correct; it's time to take further action.

"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience." Mark Twain

2015 Zongshen ZS250GY-3 (RX3)
2006 Zongshen ZS200GY-2 (Sierra 200)
2005 Honda XR650L
2004 Honda CRF250X
1998 Kawasaki KDX220

Mods made to my Zongshen ZS200GY-2: http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=6894

Old 04-03-2016, 12:17 PM   #13

AZ is the will 200 discontinued? Did they make any in 2015? Is this a 2015? Seems like I've seen will 250s on the net represented as 2015. Just askin.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~

Old 04-03-2016, 02:00 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBike View Post
AZ is the will 200 discontinued? Did they make any in 2015? Is this a 2015? Seems like I've seen will 250s on the net represented as 2015. Just askin.
I have no idea if the DB-03-200 or BS200GY-9 is discontinued or not, I was told several times by 2 people at 360PS ("Manny" on the phone, and "Mike" through emails) that they would ship one direct from "Roketa", but they probably didn't expect me to know the difference between a crappy floor model with the front wheel removed... or a "direct from Roketa" where I have to put the handle bars, suspension, electrics, charge the battery myself, etc... I may be a little slow and ignorant some times but I wasn't born yesterday

Old 04-03-2016, 08:06 PM   #15

wow AZ, I hate to see it came in like that. The "Will200" is really a good bike overall. Still to this day one of the best riding factory suspensions of all the bikes of that type I have owned. If a very smooth / soft ride is what you like, that is. ( I do ) But they are woefully underpowered. With some good rejecting & tuning ( maybe better exhaust??? ) I am sure there is more power in that motor to be had though.
Hope you get things straightened out.