View Single Post
Old 02-08-2015, 02:46 AM   #1759

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpudRider View Post
Good for you; you are very observant. I didn't read the 'Chinglish' until after your posted your questions.

Indeed, it does appear Zongshen has added rebound damping adjustment to the fork caps. Notice the adjusting screw on the fork cap at the lower right corner of the photograph.

The headlight has also been modified to add at least one more LED. Here is a photograph of the stock headlight.

I'm not exactly sure of the construction of this headlight. Apparently it has an LED strip on each side of the headlight. I believe the blue oval at the bottom is basically cosmetic, and serves as a running light. I don't know if the blue oval contains an LED, or an incandescent bulb. The main light is an H1 incandescent bulb.

The new headlight is described as an LED upgraded version of the headlight. The new headlight contains at least one more LED bulb in the main body of the headlight. I'm guessing it has 2 LEDs, and has removed the H1 incandescent bulb.

Both headlights are sold on Taobao at the following link. The stock headlight costs 138 Chinese Yuan. The new, modified headlight costs 438 Chinese Yuan.

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=...ucket=6#detail

I haven't yet seen the improved forks for sale, but I am sure they will soon appear on Taobao.
Guess I'll be buying a new headlight. LED lights should be standard on everything!