View Single Post
Old 01-19-2017, 09:22 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhule View Post
Only real problems with my Bashan WILL 200 was from the seller (TxPower Sports/360 Power Sports) and CO not wanting to deal with plating/adding the bike to the system... 360 Power Sports said we would get a "New in the crate" motorcycle... what we received was a beat up "4.8km" floor model...

You can read more about the bike in my thread or ask me questions about the bike in a PM if you like... basically, a little under powered... a few mods to "uncork the engine" and wherever I point the front tire... the bike goes!

I've been up past 12,000 feet a few times on the bike... got it up to 83 mph a few times (after carb/exhaust/ignition/sprocket mods)

"My bike" http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=16168

"360 Power Sports" http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=16239

A new name brand (Denso or NGK) Iridium spark plug, better air filter, and grind the mountain like exhaust header welds down a bit is all our bike really needed for "mods"... but I like to go to the extreme sometimes... so I added an aftermarket FMF muffler and a Lithium Battery to the bike and drop ~11 lbs of fat off the bike

Check and grease everything... locktight/threadlock everything else... and the bike has been trouble free on all my rides so far*

* I forgot to locktight a few bolts... forgot to turn the fuel petcock on one time at the beginning of a ride... the gas tank also has no reserve and is small (2.1 gallons I think)... random problems and thoughts over
Youre a big help! I have already read a lot of your posts about your will 200. Im guessing registration wont be an issue because my last bike was a bashan bike as well and DMV gave me no problems. You have done a great job with your bike, it looks awesome. If and when I order my bike, I will be looking at many of your posts because ill be needing help with upgrading things. I probably wont ever get my bike going 80 plus mph like yours but I plan on having it go atleast 70-75. I got my last bike from motobuys up to around 63mph with basic upgrades and good taking care of, imagine if I would have made serious changes! I just love how this will 200 looks like a supermoto! ill keep everyone updated. Im looking at purchasing within the next month!