View Single Post
Old 09-06-2021, 01:16 PM   #2

The only thing I can offer is my experience with a couple of "notorious" retailers. They all seem to have their own horror stories but here is my experience.
I had been looking at bikes for 4 years or so and with the stimulus payments, I was at last able to justify a purchase. Initially I bought a bike advertised by Texas power sports, (TXPS) as an "Nduro." The picture and description showed a BMS CRP motorcycle and the written description was a Brozz. Both of those bikes are in the ~$2000 range, so when I saw this for ~$1600 I jumped on it. Needless to say, a few days later when I called about my purchase they said they were "sorry" but it was "out of stock!" I knew immediately it was a bait and switch and canceled my order (I also paid with PayPal so it was easy). That really left a BAD taste in my mouth; I saw a Bashan BSR250 for sale at Powersportsmax for $1250...and everything went smoothly - contrary to all the horrible reviews this company has accumulated. I'm glad I bought when I did as the prices seem to be trending up. I personally love this bike. It's quality and workmanship are excellent and I have had ZERO issues. (Unless they were of my own making!)

Here is a link to my build:http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=28936

Here are 2 photos of the BSR I bought and the last 2 are from TXPS advertising page:
Attached Images

Last edited by stewbrash; 09-06-2021 at 03:01 PM.