Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > ATVs
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-01-2011, 06:06 PM   #1

Need a sprocket...where to get?

I'll actually probably buy off of eBay, but I want to make sure I get the right thing.

I want a 42~44 tooth sprocket to fit a Kazuma Baby Falcon carrier.

Old 05-02-2011, 08:35 PM   #2

if its the same bolt patern as the gio mini atv or mini beast,the sproket off a lt 50 will be a direct fit and a much better sprocket then the chinese.they make a 42. 420 pitch.your gonna need a clip link and a piece of chain to have the right lenght.

Old 05-03-2011, 05:22 AM   #3

the most important tool you will have for these quads is a digital vaneir caliper.. you will end up using it for just about everything.. i found out there is a ton of name brand wheels that i can run on my quad cuz i measured the bolt pattern.. off brand quads and bikes are a dime a dozen from 50 different companies selling the same version with minor differences in wires, and how things are mounted.

so the only way to truely know if something will fit properly is to be able to take all the measurements you can and matching them up.. dont be afraid to email some one on ebay asking them to please measure the bolt holes and size demsions of a part.. if they refuse to then move onto the next seller.