Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Adventure Bikes > Zongshen RX3
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-07-2016, 09:54 PM   #61

Quote:
Originally Posted by base587 View Post
Weldangrind, I live in Lethbridge right now. I'll probably be keeping my bike in the Chelan area for the summer to explore the Cascades backroads.
One of my favourite lines is "I lived in Lethbridge for years, and when I left, I stood up straight and found that I was six feet tall!"

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer

Old 02-07-2016, 09:56 PM   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by base587 View Post
I didn't know what a BDR was, but just looked it up. The Washington route passes right by where I work in the northern Cascades
The WABDR starts near Osoyoos, BC. I'd love to ride the whole deal to Oregon, and beyond.

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer

Old 02-07-2016, 11:24 PM   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weldangrind View Post
I'm surprised that more US citizens don't buy in Canada when our dollar is low. When our dollar is high, we certainly shop in the US.
US citizens can not buy a Honda from Canada and bring to States. Last month I sold my 2015 Honda Grom to some guy in Washington. Even the decal say it meets USA Emissions etc. They must have a decal saying it meets USA DOT. The buyer tried everything from contacting Honda etc still no go. Honda will not issue a DOT decal. If they did lots of people will come across to buy. We can buy from States no problem. Just make sure is on the RIV.ca list.

Old 02-08-2016, 06:17 PM   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weldangrind View Post
One of my favourite lines is "I lived in Lethbridge for years, and when I left, I stood up straight and found that I was six feet tall!"

It does get a little breezy at times!