Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Site Sponsors > Zongshen RX3 Parts & Accessories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-07-2019, 09:55 PM   #1

Looking for info and will reward with free product

I would like to find out the diameters on the front shock boots for the purpose of selling colored options.

Anyone that can tell me the upper and lower diameter and a general length I would like to offer in return a free sample within the color choices that I can find.

As always I am looking for things that folk might like or improved parts for replacement etc.

Help is appreciated and rewarded as I believe in give and take with fair trade.

Old 03-07-2019, 10:35 PM   #2

Moved again!

So if I asked the sizes without mention of reward or selling it would stay in the main area?!

Old 03-07-2019, 10:46 PM   #3

Ok I get the info I needed - will find some colors and send a free sample

Old 03-08-2019, 11:18 PM   #4

Main area of what ? You are a site sponsor so this is where your stuff would be posted ,if you are talking about posting in the general dual sport section for example ,and you are trying to do a business transaction ,then of course it’s going to be moved to this area ,and since you are trying to trade info for a product it is still a business deal .I might not be understanding what your issue is ,both you and Pete have different ways of saying things that do get lost in the translation to many of us ,I am sure it’s the same for you guys too .Also ,if you are concerned about being in an area that isn’t looked at much ,I don’t know about everybody else ,but I just click on the “New Posts” header when I open up China riders ,and whatever is new just pops up including your posts in this section .

Old 03-09-2019, 09:32 AM   #5

I'm seeing all your posts too, if that's what you're concerned about. as Bruces mentioned, I always do the New Posts thing. I'd bet most of us who are regulars do that cause we're interested in a lot of the different sub-topics.

on a side note, I'm working on a cafe project and would like to get some boots would be happy to get them from you if you have proper sizes. upper and lower both 43mm and overall length 130mm.