Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Street
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-14-2020, 01:11 AM   #1

Kronik Racing has expanded a little bit

The same Kronik Racing many know and love for being THE Vader 125 series (Lil' Duc, Gen 1 and 2, etc) go-to dealer is now offering a few other bikes, including the CT70 replica Ice Bear Champion 125 and some close out 2018 Lifan KPMini 150 and 2020 Lifan KPMini 150. I believe he has posted the Ice Bear Fuerza on his site for a while, now. At any rate, if you feel the need for a new Vader125, or repair parts for them, or performance parts, add Pete and Kronik Racing to your short list!

https://www.kronikracing.com/Scooters.html

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 02-14-2020, 12:00 PM   #2

I'll add a Thumbs UP and couldn't agree more ,Kronik has helped me so many times to build , modify, and maintain my Vader 125 it's not even funny , i have spoken to them many times with no purchase in sight, just needing information and they have never failed to help me. They truly do enjoy these bikes and are very enthusiastic about them and more than that , very knowledgeable. From upgraded brake pads to clutch plates /springs , big bore kits , engine swaps, you name it they can get you hooked up, they really are all you need to know about aftermarket Vader 125 parts ,and on the rare occasion they didnt have what i needed they told me who did .
2020 Orion RXB250L

Old 02-20-2020, 08:36 AM   #3

Talked to Pete before at Kronik. Super professional and super helpful. Glad he's carrying the Ice Bear line now.

I had questions that were from a curiosity stand point of how the supply chain works with the whole Chinese motorcycles and stuff like that. He took his time and explained all of that.

If you're on the ZS190 swap facebook groups and pit bike groups, you'll see that he gets glowing reviews from numerous people.