Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > ATVs
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-07-2020, 01:50 PM   #1

TaoTao head bolts

Hey guys, new here (but yes I used the search feature first). Rebuilding a 110cc that sucked in a nut from the filter and trashed the valves. Snapped a head bolt when reassembling.

Anyone know where to find these somewhere other than Australia?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/251518290460

I have exhausted my googling skills

Thanks in advance!

Old 06-07-2020, 02:38 PM   #2

Unfortunately just this morning I dropped off all remaining core engines I had or you could of had some from me .Anyway your engine is a Honda crf50-70 clone ,you might be able to measure them up and see how they compare to the Honda parts ,I am thinking yours might be longer but it is worth a try .Beatrice cycle/dr atv doesn’t seem to list them ,but it is possible other pit bike engine purveyors May sell them as well .Oh ,those are actually studs not bolts ,but you knew that I am sure .

Old 06-07-2020, 04:27 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruces View Post
Unfortunately just this morning I dropped off all remaining core engines I had or you could of had some from me .Anyway your engine is a Honda crf50-70 clone ,you might be able to measure them up and see how they compare to the Honda parts ,I am thinking yours might be longer but it is worth a try .Beatrice cycle/dr atv doesn’t seem to list them ,but it is possible other pit bike engine purveyors May sell them as well .Oh ,those are actually studs not bolts ,but you knew that I am sure .
Yup, they are studs. I’m just used to saying “bolt” in reference to heads. The Honda studs are a different in length unfortunately. 🤦🏻♂️

Old 06-07-2020, 05:00 PM   #4

Try giving these guys a call.. On this page, it says in stock, but when you click the link, it says to out of stock and to call for availability.

https://www.2fastmoto.com/Scooter-Parts_c_421.html

Good luck!

Old 06-09-2020, 10:23 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by crabjoe View Post
Try giving these guys a call.. On this page, it says in stock, but when you click the link, it says to out of stock and to call for availability.

https://www.2fastmoto.com/Scooter-Parts_c_421.html

Good luck!
Thanks! They haven’t answered the phone yet by these are the right ones!