Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-12-2020, 03:15 PM   #1

Rear shock

Does anyone have a Nitrogen filled rear shock?? Was going to pick up a shock pump; but now I'm not sure due to 1: the Nitrogen, and 2: the pressure. I'm not sure how to go about checking the pressure either - as to not let any out in the process.

Does anyone else have Nitrogen??

I was going to play around to see if I can get the compression a little softer. I'm noticing on a pretty bumpy surface I'm a little spring-boardy. I did get the spring tension where it's noticeably better for now though.

Sorry for all the threads everyone - I know that gets kind of annoying, from me. But, none of my bike matches the Hawks - and of course I cannot find another person with my bike so.. and the manual doesn't even have technical data - has torque specs. But not anything for PSI for rear shock. I don't have clickers on either front or rear suspension as well. Front forks do a have an air bleeder to relieve build up, if any. I'll pop it up on my stand and release the bleeders about every 100mi.

https://www.orionpowersports.com/con...B250MANUAL.pdf

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That's a PDF of my manual, just found a copy through google - I have the XB-88 but the DLX version, which isn't mentioned in the book (turn signals, mirrors, light kit).

Anyway - thanks in advance for any advice!

Old 11-12-2020, 08:54 PM   #2

Joe Henner at Joe Henner Motorsports is the RXB 250 guru, you can find him on FaceBook at Joe Henner MotorSports or reach him through the Orion RXB 250 Owners Group page, he dies a lot of work revalving / modifying the rear shock for the RXB 250's at very reasonable prices, i am sure he can answer any of your questions .

RXB Owners Group link : https://www.facebook.com/groups/570367237200442
2020 Orion RXB250L