Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Street
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-26-2017, 01:32 PM   #46

You're probably right. I only paid $40 for the seat so I'll try to get some use out of it. I can always sell it if I need to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lildew View Post
i dont think that seat worked because the 17 grom body style changed i am pretty sure looking at your previous photos that the 14 grom seat would fit will little to no issues.

Old 02-13-2021, 06:15 PM   #47

Hi , You find out anything about the seat? my Vader seat has the ridge right in the middle where I sit. I'm looking for a flat seat where I can move around if i want. Feels like I'm sitting on the tank ! i found some flat 2015 Grom seats from Thailand on Ebay but they are for a Grom and as you said I dont know if Grom seats fit.
thx, Wolf

Old 02-15-2021, 10:11 AM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
Hi , You find out anything about the seat? my Vader seat has the ridge right in the middle where I sit. I'm looking for a flat seat where I can move around if i want. Feels like I'm sitting on the tank ! i found some flat 2015 Grom seats from Thailand on Ebay but they are for a Grom and as you said I dont know if Grom seats fit.
thx, Wolf
Grom seats, both OE and aftermarket fit; but you need to buy one for the correct generation of Grom that your clone is a copy of. OG Grom for the Vader BD125-15 and SF Grom for a BD125-10.

Body panels are different, and those gaps shown a post or so up are the result of using the wrong seat generation.

Old 02-21-2021, 03:35 PM   #49

vader seat

this is the seat I have for my2020 Vader 125-10

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It works great for me. I had the same problem as you did with not being able o slide back on the original seat.

Carl