Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-24-2021, 01:54 PM   #1

Question Kronik Racing experiences?

Howdy all! I've purchased a boom vader from Kronik on the 8th and haven't heard from them since a order confirmation email the day of purchasing. I tried emailing Pete the day after with general newbie questions and haven't hear anything. I was able to leave a message on their phone yesterday just asking what's going on or if it was delayed etc. Has anyone else had issues getting in touch with them? Or am I just worrying to much?

Old 03-24-2021, 05:59 PM   #2

I've heard good things about them, and quite a few people have had positive experiences with them. I would give them a call, and keep calling until you get through. I think that someone on here, culcune or 2LZ maybe(?) knows Pete, I would give it more time. Many people that sell Chinese stuff are intentionally shady, but Kronik is supposed to be one of the good ones, it might just take some more time.

Old 03-25-2021, 02:04 AM   #3

Be patient, you will be fine. Kronik is a small local dealership that is competing with big online retailers and Pete is sort of a one man band. I have visited one of the major Chinabike retailers based in the LA area and there were employees literally everywhere, and not much work happening.

When you visit Kronik, you realize Pete is the mechanic, finance department, sales department, parts department, DMV, delivery driver, and everything else lol.

Old 03-26-2021, 12:40 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dh View Post

When you visit Kronik, you realize Pete is the mechanic, finance department, sales department, parts department, DMV, delivery driver, and everything else lol.
Ain't that the truth??

Pete has been getting swamped with business at each stimulus check. It's almost too much of a good thing for him, lol. I will see if I can get hold of him.

EDIT 3/26--I texted Pete and he confirmed that it is extremely busy due to stimulus checks. He is getting sold out of bikes left and right. He doesn't get to Facebook as often as people would like, so text him at 805-630-7223 or email him at Pete@Kronikracing.com

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Last edited by culcune; 03-27-2021 at 12:57 PM. Reason: Update from Pete