Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > ATVs
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-19-2021, 10:42 AM   #1

pentora 200

Hello all, I just bought a pentora 200 and was wondering is there anyone out there who could give me advice on how to get the most out of my atv?

Old 04-15-2021, 09:31 AM   #2

I had to google it to see what it was,actually a cool looking machine,looks like you may have the room to actually work on it engine wise.I recently put a new air filter box to carburetor hose on my Bull 200 and it was a pita.I thought I had it on there good till the other day when I took the top cover off the air box and seen that it was crinkled a little bit right where the lip hooks over the outlet of the air box.I think I got it on there good enough to stay now and not slip out of the air box.The new hose is more of a plastic than it is rubber so I hope it last longer than the 2 or 3 months the stock one did.
Good looking atv you got there as to mine is more of a utility model.

Old 04-15-2021, 09:13 PM   #3

Grin pentora 250cc not 200 my bad

Thanks for the reply. I mistyped, I bought a Pentors 250cc racing sport atv, sorry about that.. So far as upgrades I did a PAIR delete, LED Bulbs, got rid of that POS PZ30 carb and installed a PWK28mm Nibbi carb , paired to a Nibbi intake manifold, K&N air filter, and added a 12 inch Nilight LED light bar up front. Isn't You Tube great!!!! Next is the chain and sprockets..
Got any info about rejetting the Nibbi?