Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2008, 07:55 AM   #16

Extrememodz, great to have your modification excellence on this forum. What kind of bike do you have again?

Old 06-19-2008, 10:22 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by kczukiman
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeModz
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronFist
Quote:
Originally Posted by kczukiman
Wow do you have any pics?
I think he meant of the mods??? 8)
yes, I am planning on posting full write ups and pics on all of them when I get the time. I do not want to go off topic here.
Yes I was talking about pics of your mods.So yes please by all means stay on topic and welcome back. :wink:
:wink:

Old 06-19-2008, 04:05 PM   #18

Can we see some pics of that KLX400 shock? Is it the same as a Suzuki rear shock? I'd like to replace my crappy rear suspension.

How does that 65 watt halogen bulb work for you? I have a 45 watt, but I'd like more light. How does it stack up against a low-wattage HID?

Old 06-19-2008, 06:59 PM   #19

My 60 or 65 watt bulb (Can't remember) does not even hold a candle to a HID. The reason I don't use HID is because I ride on road also and it would blind everyone within a quartermile of my bike. HID is the best you can get if your using your bike for offroad only and you want the brightest light possible coincidentally also with the least energy draw. They do make some low beam HID's bulbs that may work with our headlight but from what I understand they all use the same wattage. The light is not making the draw the amp box is. They can get away with it in some cars because the way they reflect in the assmb is different so its not as intense or direct.

This is the 65W package you want from Denis Kirk. ($2.00)

This is my KX 400 rear shock when I first brought it home. I started out with the R1 but quickly found out it was way too soft for offroad use, in fact it was actually much thiner and less HD then the stock spring. I would however recommend it for a road bike. I will cover both shocks in a future writeup. Until then this is the picture of it when I got it. If you have more questions about my mods you can PM me or I will be covering them in future posts. The mods tend to get angry when ppl get OT :wink:

Old 06-19-2008, 07:04 PM   #20

Porterz, why are you lying about your bike being a GY5. We all know it's a GY2. If you want us to have any respect for you, you can't come back on AGAIN and start all the lies. It just takes you down the same old road and in a week or 2 you are out and life gets back to normal here. Haven't you learned anything???

Current Chinabikes: 2023 Titan DLX & 2022 Lifan KP Mini w/ 210cc BRT kit, 22 RWHP!

Old 06-19-2008, 07:20 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by red2003
Porterz, why are you lying about your bike being a GY5. We all know it's a GY2. If you want us to have any respect for you, you can't come back on AGAIN and start all the lies. It just takes you down the same old road and in a week or 2 you are out and life gets back to normal here. Haven't you learned anything???
I think you have the wrong thread. This is a sprocket thread, nothing about one bike or another just about parts. Nobody is lieing or being disrespectful about anything you sound very upset or offended what's wrong with you?

Old 06-19-2008, 07:33 PM   #22

I thought I recognized the name now I remember. Your the one that posted about the R1 shock in the first place that is why your so mad.. I am sorry, it simply sucks offroad maybe you like it but that's no reason to come in and hijack a thread and start raving. If you can't be nice please don't say anything. That was very rude. I know you want people to look up to you for thinking of using it and you can't handle me putting it down by not saying how wounderfull it is. I am sorry it's not as wounderfull as you say it is but that is my right to have my own opinion about it and tell people the truth. I just wish I did not waste my money on it and I don't want others to make the same mistake.

Old 06-19-2008, 07:50 PM   #23

Here we go..... :roll:

Old 06-19-2008, 07:55 PM   #24

I was rite again! And this time it only took me two post to figure it out.Its kind of like the China Riders version of Where's Waldo...

2007 HI-BIRD 250
2007 Vbike V4S 250

Old 06-19-2008, 08:32 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeModz
I thought I recognized the name now I remember. Your the one that posted about the R1 shock in the first place that is why your so mad.. I am sorry, it simply sucks offroad maybe you like it but that's no reason to come in and hijack a thread and start raving. If you can't be nice please don't say anything. That was very rude. I know you want people to look up to you for thinking of using it and you can't handle me putting it down by not saying how wounderfull it is. I am sorry it's not as wounderfull as you say it is but that is my right to have my own opinion about it and tell people the truth. I just wish I did not waste my money on it and I don't want others to make the same mistake.
Hehe, dude you fell for it hook, line and sinker. You are so predictable, I never said I was talking to YOU, I addressed Porterz who you obviously are since you replied to me. And you just proved it to all of us. You have a GY2, not a GY5. You are full of crap and I am calling you out on it. Would a moderator please ban him again. Thanks.

Current Chinabikes: 2023 Titan DLX & 2022 Lifan KP Mini w/ 210cc BRT kit, 22 RWHP!

Old 06-20-2008, 08:53 AM   #26

ExtremeModz has been banned. Again.

I think this makes it #4?

"The beatings will continue until moral improves"

Closed Thread