Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-12-2009, 10:16 AM   #1

Hi, from Sudbury, Ontario, Canada, need help

Just like to say hello, I am new to the site. I am looking for help on my two Giovanni 50cc and 110cc mini hummers I bought on E-Bay aprox a year and a half a go. I was on the Giovanni motor sports official forum (www.giovanniforum.com) and it helped a lot, but, the site has disappeared. I need a site like that because it helps a guy like me who is not a mechanic fix and figure out problems with these little kids atvs. I am hoping some one can explain how I can utilize this site to troubleshoot some issues I am having with my kids atvs, particularly, with the specific Giovanni atvs I have. The Giovanni site was good because it was fast and simple to find the mechanical issue I was having and then either have the explanation right there or get a reply back shortly. I E-Mailed Gio and they sent me here. I looked at the forums here and I cannot fine any posts that I am looking for. I need info on how to fix my sons 110cc Giovanni hummer. It will not start or even turn over.

Old 06-12-2009, 01:46 PM   #2

Welcome. Lots of Gio owners here. Gio is now a site sponsor. For the atvs please ask all technical questions in the ATV forum. You will get a response.

Allen

Old 06-12-2009, 06:06 PM   #3

Send a message via MSN to liverchip
Welcome!

2007 X-Moto(Jetmoto) GY250
--mods---
15/40 sprockets
UNI Pod Filter

2007 Shineray TMS 200XYi--Betsy
Betsy Mods:______________________
Acerbis DHH headlight
FMF Powercore pipe
Uni Pod Filter

Old 06-14-2009, 02:39 AM   #4

hey chap I am a gio 110cc owner so we're all here to help. Some very smart people, (way smarter than me!) wil always help you with your Gio..besides, most of these chinese atv's are similar so probably not all that brand specific.

If your Gio won't start you can let us know in the ATV forum what exactly you have tried to do to fix them so we can narrow it down. (battery etc?)