Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Riding > Ride Reports
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-03-2007, 10:33 PM   #16

I like the look of the flat parts Like Roleau (sp?) which is dog river on corner gas... Looks awesome. And I got some tourism books from there, the big muddy badlands look cool, and I want to see the tunnels of moosejaw.

Actually, if you want to get into motorcycle business... coasttocoastmotorsports, the lifan importer of canada, is apparently looking for dealers in saskatchewan, according to thier page.

I don't know that I'll actually move, I have a good job here, and I dont want to loose my class 1/6 lisence. But I keep thinking about it. Ive read that it is the sunniest part of canada aswell. (though the winters colder and longer, but dryer too). I think I would definetly look in the souther parts of the province, I had found a house I liked in mossbank, though thats a pretty small town, and it would be about an hour to a bigger city.

Old 04-09-2007, 11:31 AM   #17

Sounds like you'd easily get hooked on the "big open skies" part of Saskatchewan. I've heard of that happening with people from BC before - kind of like a reverse mountain/tree-lust we flatlanders get when we head west.

I think powersports/motorcycle dealers do okay here in Sask. We just don't have a very large population and that's always a consideration before starting any kind of business. I'd love to get in on the ground floor with something like coasttocoast tho...

Cheers,
R.

Old 04-09-2007, 12:44 PM   #18

coas to coast

I deal with coast to coast, and have only good things to say about them

Old 07-16-2007, 10:58 PM   #19

Hey PanterraRider, I bought a house in Saskatchewan . I won't be moving for probably a year and a half though, but am taking a week or two bike ride down through the states and back up through saskatchewan, will be passing through my new house, not sure where else we should see on the trip.