Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > ATVs
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-22-2010, 08:21 PM   #1

Plastic surgery!

any know if the plastic from this 4 wheeler can be minimally modded to fit this 4 wheeler. minus the rack.... I have a hard time leaving things alone.... LOL

Old 08-22-2010, 08:49 PM   #2

I actually have both styles in my stable:

I'd guess it'll be a challenge. The Mini beast frame is completely different the the Mini Atv. Also, the foot pegs are integrated in the body kit on the mini atv and on the mini beast they are not.

I haven't looked specifically but I expect the bolt holes won't line up, but with perseverance it might be possible.

Old 08-22-2010, 09:08 PM   #3

on the mini did you add the dual exhaust or did it come that way.. if it came that way where could i order that part...

Old 08-22-2010, 09:19 PM   #4

They both came with dual exhausts stock. The mini beast I added the 'performance' blue ones but the head pipe didn't fit well. It's annoying I need to make it better just have't had the time.

I believe you could buy the dual exhaust for your quad from gio (performance) and it will probably fit on your quad better than it did my mini beast. Just don't buy the one for the mini hummer as it is single.

Old 01-10-2011, 11:53 PM   #5

The plastic surgery needs expected for ATV accident victims.Plastic surgery is usually warranted for ATV accident survivors because of the extensive traumatic injuries to the face and body that require reconstructive plastic surgery.The treatment plan for an ATV accident victim may involve many different types of physicians in a variety of medical specialties.