Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-02-2016, 11:21 PM   #1

Dealer matrix

So I'm not sure about the rest of folks out there but I have been looking to get a new Hawk and wanted to make a listing of places to order them from and the latest prices and promotions so here goes:

Dealer Price including shipping
360powersports DON"T buy $1,444 DO NOT BUY FROM , Serious customer service issues.

APSCUSA.com $1,399 Confirmed Great service
Killermotorsports.com $1,399 Mixed reviews
Lowestpriceatv.com $1,397

Motobuys.com Warning! $1,395 (Some States $49 surcharge) warning! They have customer service issues!!!

Powerrideoutlet $1,340 XXXXHawk not currently listed on WebsiteXXXX
powersportsmax.com $1,379 (1,324 if you pay w/ money order)
Q9powersports.com $1,349 + 30 or 45 shipping. Confirmed Great service

TXpowersports WARNING $1,397-50 Coupon code MUD2 SAME OWNERS AS 360Powersports. Serious customer service issues.... You have been warned.

Please let me know if I missed anything.

Please note that all of these are just the opinions and experiences expressed by the postings of members of this forum. Please use your own judgement to form your own opinion.

Last edited by pistolclass; 04-20-2016 at 07:59 AM. Reason: 360powersports complaints TXComplaints

Old 03-02-2016, 11:51 PM   #2

Currently out of stock but I have purchased a bike from this business and can recommend I received good service.

https://www.powerrideoutlet.com/

/

Old 03-03-2016, 06:24 PM   #3

Do they carry the Hawk?

Old 03-03-2016, 08:42 PM   #4

Yes but currently listed as out of stock.

/

Old 03-04-2016, 01:29 PM   #5

My personal recommendation is Q9. They are pretty efficient and I haven't had anyone call and complain about stuff going wrong or MSOs taking weeks/months to arrive. Just got off the phone with a guy, it took him a month to get his bike - Q9 is just plain faster. Also, the owner is easy for me to get in contact with if there is a problem (like someone wanted a specific color, and we were sold out, but a semi-truck came in with more, so we were able to shift the colors real fast and get them the one they wanted).

Old 03-04-2016, 02:41 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adjuster View Post
Currently out of stock but I have purchased a bike from this business and can recommend I received good service.
https://www.powerrideoutlet.com/
/
I just got off the phone with them, we can probably ship through them if someone calls and asks.

Old 03-18-2016, 10:27 PM   #7

Update

Update 360powersports.com no longer offering free shipping. This brings the total price delivered to CT to $1,444.

Old 03-21-2016, 07:41 PM   #8

Killer motorsports has customer service and sloooowww MSO issues too.

Old 04-19-2016, 03:26 PM   #9

Please update this list to include that all 4 of these companies are owned by the same person in Texas, "Mr. Gaurav (aka "Manny") Sharma"

360PowerSports.com
ATVsnmore
MyScootersandATVs.com
TxPowersports.com

All of the above are owned by a "Mr. Gaurav (aka "Manny") Sharma"... please take into consideration what he (and any of his companies) MIGHT do for you as a customer

http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=16239

Every one of the his websites has a "BBB" link on it, clicking it basically leads everyone to the same page or info one way or another... "Mr. Gaurav (aka "Manny") Sharma" always shows as the Owner/President/Top Guy running the place

http://www.bbb.org/fort-worth/busine...-tx-235976231/

Hope I can save at least 1 other person the headaches the Mrs. and I have had due to "Manny" and his lack of customer care/support, and his incompetence to follow a simple procedure in filling out the MCO/MSO properly for an out of state buyer...

all for your time

"You never know what someone is hiding beneath their smile..." - NinjaTom - R.I.P.

Old 04-19-2016, 08:32 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhule View Post
Please update this list to include that all 4 of these companies are owned by the same person in Texas, "Mr. Gaurav (aka "Manny") Sharma"

360PowerSports.com
ATVsnmore
MyScootersandATVs.com
TxPowersports.com

All of the above are owned by a "Mr. Gaurav (aka "Manny") Sharma"... please take into consideration what he (and any of his companies) MIGHT do for you as a customer

http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=16239

Every one of the his websites has a "BBB" link on it, clicking it basically leads everyone to the same page or info one way or another... "Mr. Gaurav (aka "Manny") Sharma" always shows as the Owner/President/Top Guy running the place

http://www.bbb.org/fort-worth/busine...-tx-235976231/

Hope I can save at least 1 other person the headaches the Mrs. and I have had due to "Manny" and his lack of customer care/support, and his incompetence to follow a simple procedure in filling out the MCO/MSO properly for an out of state buyer...

all for your time
Excellent heads up!

" Time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted." - John Lennon

“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
― Thomas Jefferson

"If you don't know where you're going any road will take you there" ....George Harrison song

Old 04-19-2016, 09:21 PM   #11

Just went to q9powersports website and it seems like they are offering free shipping, free helmet and tools as well. I am debating whether to order online and assemble it myself or just get an assembled one locally for the same price. I'll be also getting one for my kid locally as it's cheaper to get it locally than online.

Old 04-19-2016, 10:27 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by willguy View Post
Just went to q9powersports website and it seems like they are offering free shipping, free helmet and tools as well. I am debating whether to order online and assemble it myself or just get an assembled one locally for the same price. I'll be also getting one for my kid locally as it's cheaper to get it locally than online.
If you don't need those extras (helment,etc.), ask for additional cash discount (may me another 50-75 off. You need to try on a helment and purchase it at a store in person to get something confortable, otherwise you won't want to wear it .
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~

Old 04-20-2016, 01:10 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBike View Post
If you don't need those extras (helment,etc.), ask for additional cash discount (may me another 50-75 off. You need to try on a helment and purchase it at a store in person to get something confortable, otherwise you won't want to wear it .
I would not need the helmet as most of these helmet doesn't fit my weird shaped head. Most of the dealer here give out free helmet and tools as well. I am just debating whether if I want to assemble it myself or buy an assembled one as they are the same price. Any pros and cons of getting an assembled one vs a non assembled?

Old 04-20-2016, 01:17 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by willguy View Post
I would not need the helmet as most of these helmet doesn't fit my weird shaped head. Most of the dealer here give out free helmet and tools as well. I am just debating whether if I want to assemble it myself or buy an assembled one as they are the same price. Any pros and cons of getting an assembled one vs a non assembled?
Pro, you will know all about your bike , how it works, build it yourself! Probably save $ doing so too. It just depends on your personal ability, only you can decide that.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~

Old 06-29-2016, 02:23 PM   #15

Saferwholesale appears to be one to avoid:
http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=16914

2016 CSC TT250