Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-08-2022, 11:01 AM   #1

Powersportsmax Shipping Experience

Hey guys. I ordered a Templar X from Powersportsmax on Nov. 4 and I thought I would share my experience with shipping. I have read several posts from people that have not been able to track their order during shipment. R&L transport was the trucking company that Powersportsmax used for my order. I think R&L does just about all of the shipping for them. Powersportsmax was great about keeping me informed as to the status of my order while it was being processed through their warehouse. The day my bike was shipped Powersportsmax sent me an email with all of my order information including who the shipper was and a tracking number. They also listed a website that I could use to track my order. (www.gorlc.com). This site seemed hard to navigate so I copied the tracking number and went directly to the R&L site. There I was able to see exactly when my order was picked up and a projected delivery date. While I was there I got a pop up on my IPhone suggesting I track my order using AfterShip. It was free so I downloaded it. So far this seems to be very cool. AfterShip gives me the ability to track where my order is on a map. I have only been using this app but a few hours. But I think it is tracking my order in real time. I am going to try and include a pic of the actual map and beacon.
I just wanted to share my experience with you guys in hopes that it will help others with future orders. Tracking Freight shipments can sometimes be frustrating. Especially when you get no information during transport.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 7227C731-8519-42A1-8C3F-1AEB59B68358.jpeg (162.2 KB, 349 views)