Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-28-2022, 01:31 PM   #1

Power Sports Max

Has anyone ever used power Sports max to order a bike

Old 10-28-2022, 01:35 PM   #2

Yes, many have.. they've been good to deal with

Former China Bikes: Tao DBX1, Brozz 250, CSC RX4, Titan DLX, Templar X

Old 10-28-2022, 08:32 PM   #3

I bought two bikes from them. They have replaced parts quickly just asking for a photo of the damage. I mean quick as in - two days shipping quick

Old 11-01-2022, 02:13 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow11 View Post
Has anyone ever used power Sports max to order a bike
Same company as XPro

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 11-02-2022, 11:47 AM   #5

I bought my KPR200 from them back in June and the bike was delivered within a week.

Old 11-27-2022, 12:31 AM   #6

Yup, ordered an ATV in 2018 and just ordered a 125cc dirt bike for the kids last night.

Kids
MotoTec 50cc 2-Stroke
50cc ATV

Old 11-27-2022, 11:05 AM   #7

Very good people to deal with. My experience has been really good.

Old 11-28-2022, 01:01 PM   #8

My experience hasn't been very good so far. I ordered a Templar 250 on 11/26 during their Black Friday weekend sale. The price was $1469.99. On Cyber Monday 11/28 they lowered the price to 1399.99. I called them to ask if they would credit me the difference or cancel my order so I could reorder and was told that they wouldn't cancel or credit the difference under any circumstance.

My second complaint with them is that they know absolutely nothing about their products. Before ordering I called to ask some basic questions and all they could do was refer me to their website. They had nothing to offer. Hopefully my experience gets better going forward.

Old 11-28-2022, 02:52 PM   #9

Unfortunately they posted their terms, when I clicked it, they said the terms for cancellation are within an hour of purchase. And something about after its shipped you have to pay the freight costs from and then back to along with a restocking fee. That gives them leeway in the disputes.

If I go to Best Buy for example I couldn't find any terms of sales on their website under its own section. Also the sales people there are paid minimum wage and don't know much about what they sell. Same when I go to Lowes Garden center, I asked a few basic plants questions and the lady in the center looked at me and said she doesn't know anything they just tell her to put stuff out.

Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 661
Size:  97.8 KB
- #42 / #120 Jets
- 1mm thick nitrile O-ring needle shim (removed)
- Kenda K761 Dual Sport Tires
- Sedona Standard Thickness Inner Tubes
- Stock OEM battery, carburetor, spark plug still going strong
- https://youtu.be/dhAYEKH-jFQ

1. Texas Pete's Templar X 250 Torque Specifications Sheet
  2. Texas Pete's Engine Displacement Calculator
  3. Texas Pete's Tire and Rim Compatibility

Old 11-28-2022, 07:23 PM   #10

If they had shipped it or even pulled it for shipping I would understand completely. Being a holiday weekend they did nothing with my order aside from billing my CC. The bike is still sitting in the warehouse tonight. I agree that they are within their legal rights to refuse to offer me anything in this case but it would have been appreciated and I would have written them a glowing review if the rest of the process went okay.

It's okay, their profit margin must be small and I didn't expect a full service experience. That was something my parents had and it disappeared during my lifetime. We live in a self-service world now and it's all we can afford. Us working class peasants anyway. I'm not gonna give PSM a bad review, I just might not give them that great review that I would have.

Old 11-28-2022, 07:56 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast_Freddy View Post
My experience hasn't been very good so far. I ordered a Templar 250 on 11/26 during their Black Friday weekend sale. The price was $1469.99. On Cyber Monday 11/28 they lowered the price to 1399.99. I called them to ask if they would credit me the difference or cancel my order so I could reorder and was told that they wouldn't cancel or credit the difference under any circumstance.

My second complaint with them is that they know absolutely nothing about their products. Before ordering I called to ask some basic questions and all they could do was refer me to their website. They had nothing to offer. Hopefully my experience gets better going forward.
I put a temp x on layaway and when the black friday sale hit, i saw the temp m at like 1500 so I tried to call and change my order and she said they dont offer layaways on black friday stuff and I would have to pay full if so. I really dont mind that much, I am sure the temp x will be fine, but I think it should clearly state on the website that layaways are not available for sale products.

Old 12-01-2022, 08:45 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapkin View Post
I put a temp x on layaway and when the black friday sale hit, i saw the temp m at like 1500 so I tried to call and change my order and she said they dont offer layaways on black friday stuff and I would have to pay full if so. I really dont mind that much, I am sure the temp x will be fine, but I think it should clearly state on the website that layaways are not available for sale products.
They should clearly state their layaway policies up front. Did they let you change your layaway bike?

Old 12-02-2022, 04:47 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast_Freddy View Post
They should clearly state their layaway policies up front. Did they let you change your layaway bike?
They made everything great! gave me the X-Pect for sale price and applied my lay-away to it as well.

I am a happy camper at the moment.

I am getting a better bike than my old GY-5 for only two hundred bucks more than I paid in 2008! With a nice warranty.

My son-in-law and I will be putting it together, which is actually a great thing for all of the reasons you guys mention on the forum. I already purchased the 17 tooth front sprocket and will pick up the other stuff I need gradually over the coming months until its paid and on its way.

Old 12-02-2022, 08:01 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapkin View Post
They made everything great! gave me the X-Pect for sale price and applied my lay-away to it as well.

I am a happy camper at the moment.

I am getting a better bike than my old GY-5 for only two hundred bucks more than I paid in 2008! With a nice warranty.

My son-in-law and I will be putting it together, which is actually a great thing for all of the reasons you guys mention on the forum. I already purchased the 17 tooth front sprocket and will pick up the other stuff I need gradually over the coming months until its paid and on its way.
That’s great to hear!

Old 12-02-2022, 11:02 AM   #15

Hey thats great, thinking of buying another bike. Thanks for your thoughts.