Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-14-2016, 04:09 PM   #46

glad you got some compensation out it anyway....could have been none.

Old 04-14-2016, 04:09 PM   #47

I'm glad PayPal negotiated an acceptable settlement for you.

"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience." Mark Twain

2015 Zongshen ZS250GY-3 (RX3)
2006 Zongshen ZS200GY-2 (Sierra 200)
2005 Honda XR650L
2004 Honda CRF250X
1998 Kawasaki KDX220

Mods made to my Zongshen ZS200GY-2: http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=6894

Old 04-16-2016, 11:05 PM   #48

Still no paperwork for the bike... starting to wonder if it will ever show... and if it doesn't how do I get it registered/plated with no paperwork... other than my PayPal Receipt and the "final checkout page" on their shoddy webpage.

I will start to hound them by phone again on Monday...

Maybe I can talk another company (or 'Roketa') into shipping me the MCO/MSO paperwork I need to get this bike registered, as 360 Power Sports is giving me the run-around again...

"You never know what someone is hiding beneath their smile..." - NinjaTom - R.I.P.

Old 04-17-2016, 01:07 AM   #49

Contact '79elco' as he had good advice that might possibly work; he mentioned he had once bought a car that did not have all its paperwork. He went to an auto dealer, 'sold' the car to the dealer, the dealer was able to obtain a title, and sold it back to him.

Find out if your state does bonded titles as that might be the route to go. Sorry to read of your plight, as that will add $ to the mix (usually costs 10% of the price for the bike) but it will get you a title.

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 04-17-2016, 08:09 AM   #50

What i did was call the Texas DMV and talked with the title lady. she will Email you a dealer complaint form that you can fill out and email back (has a special place for internet dealers) and they will assign an investigator and get them to send your MCO ( and probably fine the hell out them...)It might take a little longer but youll get it. Or just tell 360 your in the process of doing so and that might scare them into sending it.

Old 04-18-2016, 09:43 PM   #51

Paperwork finally showed, looks like they had RPS fill out the MCO back on the 1st... but it took 17 days to get to me... and over 30 days from the day I purchased the motorcycle...

They also sent me a Bill Of Sale that stated I have a 3 month warranty on ALL Parts and 12 months on the Frame and Engine... huh... I wonder why I had to fight with them and still didn't get any parts or rusted frame replaced under warranty not even 1 day after receiving the bike... I did however get PayPals help in getting $300 back to help replace any and all parts......

To this day... I will recommend that, EVERYONE Stay away from 360 Power Sports, My Scooters and ATVs, and Texas Power Sports (I think was 3 out of the 4 business names I tracked back to "Manny" and "360 Power Sports"...)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN4588-01.jpg (61.0 KB, 612 views)

"You never know what someone is hiding beneath their smile..." - NinjaTom - R.I.P.

Old 04-18-2016, 10:54 PM   #52

Haha, lucky dog, you actually got a mso from these rats. Good riddance . On this Monday no less, just when you said you were going to put on the gloves. now mayou be you can enjoy it instead of worring about.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~

Old 04-18-2016, 11:31 PM   #53

Txpowersports and 360powersports are the same?????

Old 04-18-2016, 11:49 PM   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistolclass View Post
Txpowersports and 360powersports are the same?????
I remember seeing "Texas Power Sports"* for the name on one of the "Order parts direct from us" stickers on the motorcycle, I found and removed 2 so far on the motorcycle... one on each side of the frame just under the gas tank... one was for "Texas Power Sports call #" and the other one was "My Scooters and ATVs call #"... both phone numbers were different but if you call or do a quick check on them, it leads back to the same "owner/info but in different parts of Texas" ... and guess who you get to talk to when you call either of the numbers on the stickers... "Hello this is Manny" ... 'son of a B-b-gun'

* I am 100% sure that Txpowersports.com is the same click the BBB logo on their website it leads you right to "My Scooters ATVs and More"... the same a-holes that gave me the run around at 360 Power Sports...

Found his full and real name "Business Management: Mr. Gaurav (aka "Manny") Sharma, Owner" of all those businesses above...

Old 04-19-2016, 02:15 PM   #55

Doh!

Well I just got back from trying to get a title, registration, and plate for the motorcycle... both CO and WY agree that I need a new MCO/MSO... one that is properly filled out by someone with a "legal name"... according to them "Manny" on the paperwork just doesn't cut it... Thanks again Mr. Gaurav Sharma... yet another 2 weeks to wait for a second MCO/MSO

Old 04-29-2016, 02:26 PM   #56

Well... second MCO arrived... and it's not 'notarized' for us to title/register/plate it... again ... he did however actually sign his name correctly this time (*shocking I know*)...

Don't know what I did to this chump in a past life, but he sure is screwing me over good on this Chinese Motorcycle purchase

I'm taking (more) pictures for evidence and I have to send the MCO back to him to do the rest of his job... hope to get it back by the end of the next Fri... but doubt it will be that fast the way "Manny" "works"...

goes out to whomever reads this and stays away from "Manny" and all of his companies when purchasing a Chinese moto, not only is it less $ in that yahoos pocket, but it will get the point across that 'we are all fed up with poor customer service that come with these Chinese Motorcycle purchases'

Old 07-27-2016, 04:46 PM   #57

Hi I sent you a new display dirt bike that we had. You found it to be not up to your par or the shipping company damaged it. I took full responsibility and gave you a huge refund on your paypal what you requested, you needed your mco notarized I did that for you... Now if you any thing else just let us know we are only here to help our customers.

This is your email thread that we both agreed on !

Apr 10

to me
Hello-

Thank you for your reply. The $300 refund to my form of payment through paypal is good. This would make an acceptable resolution. This agreement will make the final price of the bike $973.00, is that how this will end up? Will the bill of sale, mco/mso be in the mail soon so we can get the bike registered in our state of Wyoming?

Apr 11

to me
OK thanks for the information I was not aware that the paypal had to be closed for the credit to be applied. I will mark as resolved. Thank you for your time.

Review and process refund
Confirm the refund details and then click Issue Refund. To make changes, click Edit.

Transaction ID 9KB71638C3894244L
Original payment $1,273.00 USD
Amount Refunded by Seller $291.30 USD
Fees Refunded by PayPal $8.70 USD
Total Refund Amount $300.00 USD Help
Note to BuyerThanks

Apr 29

to me
Thank you for your time concerning this matter so we can get the bike plated for road use. We did receive the new mco with the Odometer Disclosure notarized on the bottom, however, the county clerk's office said that the top portion also needs to be notarized.

Can I send you back this mco and have the top Distribution-Dealer Assignment Number 1 notarized, too? I filled out my name and address where the X's were and it just needs to be notarized under your name on that top Distribution-Dealer Assignment Number 1 field. That was the only portion that needed another piece of missing information.

Thanks again!

Old 07-28-2016, 02:43 PM   #58

If you would actually read through any one of my threads, nowhere in any of them did I "Hide the fact" of a $300 refund or getting the paperwork to title/plate the Bashan...

Check out my first post in my DB-03-200 thread... first post even I have had that listed forever... only thing that updates on that first post is MPG, current mods, and jetting settings...

http://www.chinariders.net/showpost....23&postcount=1

So how about you stop Hiding the fact about us having to fight with you several times on the Phone and through Emails... most of them went unanswered... only after we did a PayPal Dispute, then finally you get you off your ass and do your 'yob... or what was it you say... "Care about the customer"...

I also didn't "Hide any facts" like you are doing by picking and choosing what emails and information of my wife's to post up for everyone to read... I'm sure everyone here can see exactly how you treated the Mrs. and I as a customer... and still treat us as a customer...

Every now and again you call us trying to get us to buy another bike/atv... or just the other day when you signed up to this forum not only did you call us at 9 PM asking us to 'give you a good review on a internet website'... you also send me a Private Message telling me "Hi please give us a call if you are interested in buying a HAWK 250cc"... not even knowing you already ripped me off and harassed the crap out of us before... as the "Dealer" this is unacceptable behavior...

No thank you to all your nonsense... and I highly suggest everyone else does the same and stay away from all of his companies...

Unless you want you or your wife's personal info blasted across the internet after you 'Bad mouth any of his shady businesses', even if you are in the right... TxPowerSports, 360PowerSports and the half dozen+ other names this chump goes by...

Just so you know "Manny"... I'm thinking of filing a complaint to BOTH the Texas BMV and the FTC about your recent actions in posting our personal info on the internet...

I'm also thinking about contacting a Lawyer to see if any actions can be brought to you this way also... what you did above is NOT how a respected business owner behaves... your wronged a customer and are now trying to do permanent damage by posting personal info that leads to Identity theft and Fraud... I posted EVERYTHING that happened basically "as it happened"...

So again... anyone else that wants to deal with this kind of bull... go ahead and order from the douche bag of the universe and any one of his companies...

I also remembered a nice quote for you to put on all your store windows... maybe rattle can your personal cars with it too ... hell do a local commercial with it wearing a fancy Cow Boy Hat so everyone knows you are a big turd that sucks raw donkey an**......

Anyway here it is, just for you and your 'Manny' err 'many' companies

"You can only polish a turd so much" ... "And in the end, you will still have something that stinks ... So why not buy from me and one of my 'many' 'Manny' Freshly Polished Stealerships, they are all under different names, but you can always find us by the stench!"

And for the last time "Manny"... Stop signing that name on the damn MCO/MSO paperwork... that's not your Full Legal Name! We... as a customer going to the BMV to get a title and plates... need a Full Legal Name... "Manny" is not your "Full Legal Name" in America is it? NO! So stop using it...

again for the poor customer service Manny... your (unedited) post above shows your true character.

Thanks again Kato for helping me out almost all day yesterday I can't believe it came to that nonsense above... did my one honest and truthful review really hurt his business that much?!?

Time for me to be the bigger man and 'walk away' before I keep typing... I have a few phone calls to make after all...

Old 08-20-2016, 01:21 PM   #59

Really glad I found this. I read about your bad experience with 360powersports, less than an hour after ordering a Hawk 250 from them. I was able to get the order cancelled. Thanks for posting your negative experience with these guys.

I think I'm gonna go with killermotorsports.com, seem like a good company and they even have a few youtube videos.

Scratch that, apscusa seems like the way to go according to this website.

Last edited by neomulemi6; 08-20-2016 at 02:14 PM.

Old 08-22-2016, 12:17 PM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by neomulemi6 View Post
Really glad I found this. I read about your bad experience with 360powersports, less than an hour after ordering a Hawk 250 from them. I was able to get the order cancelled. Thanks for posting your negative experience with these guys.

I think I'm gonna go with killermotorsports.com, seem like a good company and they even have a few youtube videos.

Scratch that, apscusa seems like the way to go according to this website.
Welcome! I hope you start a thread about your new bike, when it arrives.

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer