Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-20-2017, 07:13 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBike View Post
FYI, the will 200 is going to be a 2014 or older. Pretty sure quit production so will be new old stock . I would go for that brozz, same motor as your blaze but has the looks and nice additions. Letsride is happy with his.

I would doubt you would get 70mph on that will unless you send it to azhule to get it tricked out first.
Azhule also lives in Colorado where he can ride downhill--BIG downhill! I will third the Brozz; SANY had a good experience with his 2016, and so has Letsride (his is new, old stock--2014?--you will probably have to talk to the place he got his to see what kind of deal they can get you).

Of course, all these suggestions about the other bikes show that the other bikes cost more than the price on Motobuys for the Will, so if budget is a concern, that is understood.

My concern with the budget Bashans is that the members who purchased them seemed to have issues; minor-ish issues that don't seem to be on the higher-priced Bashan models. Letsride found all kinds of goodies on his Brozz that won't be found on the Will or Blaze (stock carb, high speed sprockets, etc). In fact, all those who join the Hawk cult seem to have to either upgrade their carb and sprocket, or drill things to play with the jets on their stock carb. But, the Hawk seems to be fine and not have minor-ish issues, with the downside it can be hit or miss with registration (read over that thread someone linked above; it was recently posted from a happy New Yorker who successfully registered his Hawk).

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard