Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Street
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-18-2012, 04:24 PM   #1

looking at 2 china bikes, need advice

Ok guys Im looking at getting my wife a china bike. I have an 08 Hyosung GT650R and I love it, my wife wants to start riding and we dont want to blow a ton of money cause theres a good chance she will drop it at least a few times. Were looking at 2 different one right now. The MC-D250RTC and the MC-113-250 a.k.a. JL250P. Theyre both supposedly 250s. The first one has a single cylinder and the second supposedly has 2 cylinders but I can find a pic showing both cylinders. I believe they are both 4 strokes so theyll hopefully last longer than any of the 2 stroke china bikes. Has anyone got either of these bikes?

http://www.mxmotorsports.us/MC-D250R...mc-d250rtc.htm

http://www.mxmotorsports.us/Roketa-p/mc-113-250.htm

If anyone can provide any feed back on the bikes themselves, and or the company mxmotorsports I would really appreciate it!

Old 07-18-2012, 07:03 PM   #2

chinabike

the second one you is a twin ,the engine is based on the honada rebel twin,,,,lotsa info on the net ,itsa actually gettin pretty fair reviews ,,it is a jinlun jl 250 rebadged by roketa same bike ,,no i dont own one ,,but have kicked it round ,,even some video reviews on youtube ,,search jinlun jlp 250

Old 07-19-2012, 01:15 AM   #3

Hey fishman, thanks for the reply. Yeah Ive done a ton of researching on this bike. I really like it, and I like that its a twin cylinder. And Ive heard its the exact same engine as a honda rebel so Im thinking itll do fine. Ive scoured all over youtube, I was just looking to see if anyone had actually got one. I definately think when tax return time comes around Ill be buying one for my wife. If it had a little more power I might get one for myself but Im so used to my 650 that it would be hard to downgrade. I think Ill give it a shot here in a few months when weve got that extra money coming in. I know my wife is going to want to girl it out and spend a few bucks on a nice helmet...plus she has to get her motorcycle license which was about $250ish when I got mine. Im in no rush though, Ill make sure to let everyone know what I think of it if/when I get ahold of it

Old 07-19-2012, 09:20 AM   #4

This bike will have the same engine. I would find out where he found the right CDI box and order a spare or two if you get a jinlun.

http://www.chinariders.net/modules.p...ewtopic&t=6656