Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-20-2017, 07:57 PM   #1

Best Hawk

Hey good to meet every one, I'm WhatTheHawk coming to you from Lincoln NE. I am about to be the proud owner of my very own RPS Hawk 250! Thursday is the day. Id order it from TX Moto, but a very good friend works at the local China bike retailer so I had to get it from Him.

You don't know me, but I'm afraid know most of you. I feel almost like a stalker making a sad confession but I have ventured almost all the way back in the enduro threads absorbing as much of the moto-mechinical brilliance that has come from all of the members of "Chinariders.net". I just want to send out a special thanks to Motocheeze; you were the first person to direction my attention to the RPS Hawk with the exceptional videos and website. But the person who put a the bullet in the chamber was most defiantly was: Ariel Red Hunter. It seems to me that your knowledge is very deep and you always seem more that willing to help out guys like me. ARH, thanks man! I am most honestly a huge fan!

Anyways, the point of this post was not only to introduce myself and mention a couple of the mentors here on Chinariders. The question that I have always wanted to raise is:

Which one of you has the running Hawk with the MOST miles?

Thanks again, Ill be in touch!

PS I will take a ton of pictures and start a new thread with all the details of my purchase and what not Thursday night.