Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-02-2017, 11:28 AM   #1

venommotorsportscanada.com

I just wanted to let everyone know what a great experience i have had with ordering a x20 "VADER" thru venom motorsports. I ordered the bike and within 2 days i had tracking information. I have had a few questions regarding the bike and they are always prompt in returning a answer back to me. They seem like a great company to buy chinese bikes from.I wll update more once my bike arrives on the 7th but so far they have awesome customer service!

Old 03-02-2017, 04:37 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by veezx20 View Post
I just wanted to let everyone know what a great experience i have had with ordering a x20 "VADER" thru venom motorsports. I ordered the bike and within 2 days i had tracking information. I have had a few questions regarding the bike and they are always prompt in returning a answer back to me. They seem like a great company to buy chinese bikes from.I wll update more once my bike arrives on the 7th but so far they have awesome customer service!
Wow! That sounds like a great experience. Wish I would of used them haha
2002 Yamaha R6 *sold*
Vader 125cc *sold after owning for many years*
1997 Jeep Wrangler *sold due to frame rot*

Old 03-02-2017, 06:38 PM   #3

Quote:
Sounds great so far. Question i know it says canada in the website but are they based in canada? Prob a dumb question lol. If they are based in canada i would guess people in the u.s. would be unable to use them. Which would be sad especially if they provide good service well sad for us south of the border looking for good service lol. Hope the rest of your journey is a good one and hey everyone springs coming get that oil changed and any little maintenance items done now so you can jump on the first nice day and take a nice long ride and get some of that great wind therapy.

Old 03-03-2017, 07:11 PM   #4

I have seen their ads stating they ship to the US. Several months ago they were pushing a few pocket bike crotch rockets. Funny thing was, their biggest 'pocket bike' was the full-size Dongfang sport bike. http://www.df-motor.com/product_show.asp?id=724 There were 13 and year old kids on youtube, where Venom had put a walk-around video of this bike, asking if this would be a good first pocket bike. Not that the DF is overly powerful, but I still don't think it would be a good play bike for an underage teen, lol. On their website, they do specify it is a full-size motorcycle. https://www.venommotorsportscanada.c...r-pocket-bikes

My guess is they have tapped into the wholesale market and get these bikes drop-shipped to the US. I know Canada has high(er) duties, so I could not imagine these things are shipped into Canada, and then shipped internationally to the US for a price to be sold that is competitive with US dealers.

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 03-03-2017, 08:09 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeatGrinder View Post
Sounds great so far. Question i know it says canada in the website but are they based in canada? Prob a dumb question lol. If they are based in canada i would guess people in the u.s. would be unable to use them. Which would be sad especially if they provide good service well sad for us south of the border looking for good service lol. Hope the rest of your journey is a good one and hey everyone springs coming get that oil changed and any little maintenance items done now so you can jump on the first nice day and take a nice long ride and get some of that great wind therapy.
They drop ship in the us, my bike is coming from California.

Old 03-03-2017, 08:11 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by culcune View Post
I have seen their ads stating they ship to the US. Several months ago they were pushing a few pocket bike crotch rockets. Funny thing was, their biggest 'pocket bike' was the full-size Dongfang sport bike. http://www.df-motor.com/product_show.asp?id=724 There were 13 and year old kids on youtube, where Venom had put a walk-around video of this bike, asking if this would be a good first pocket bike. Not that the DF is overly powerful, but I still don't think it would be a good play bike for an underage teen, lol. On their website, they do specify it is a full-size motorcycle. https://www.venommotorsportscanada.c...r-pocket-bikes

My guess is they have tapped into the wholesale market and get these bikes drop-shipped to the US. I know Canada has high(er) duties, so I could not imagine these things are shipped into Canada, and then shipped internationally to the US for a price to be sold that is competitive with US dealers.
Your guess would be correct, my bike shipped from California.

Old 03-08-2017, 12:34 PM   #7

Bikes here!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1488997707802.jpg (95.4 KB, 312 views)

Old 03-08-2017, 07:58 PM   #8

Cool, the the anti gravity option.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~

Old 03-12-2017, 08:38 PM   #9

Thumbs Up venom motorsports

Just to finish up my post about venom motorsports. I received my mco papers 2 days before my bike showed up. Everything from start to finish with this company has been nothing but exceptional. Just wanted to let everyone know about this company!

Old 03-12-2017, 08:43 PM   #10

Thumbs Up venom motorsports

Just to finish up my post about venom motorsports. I received my mco papers 2 days before my bike showed up. Everything from start to finish with this company has been nothing but exceptional. Just wanted to let everyone know about this company!

Old 03-12-2017, 08:50 PM   #11

Before you sign off forever (hope u hang around) don't leave us hanging with out a final pic!
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~

Old 03-13-2017, 07:56 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBike View Post
Before you sign off forever (hope u hang around) don't leave us hanging with out a final pic!
im not going anywhere lol. i have the bike disassembled, ive been going thru the wiring and fuel lines to make sure everything is good. ol man winter decided to come back so its too cold out in my garage to continue, i do have a pic of it in is current state lol.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bike 1.jpg (93.3 KB, 280 views)

Old 03-13-2017, 04:21 PM   #13

Have you ran into any issues yet? I look forward to getting mine...if I ever do ha!
2002 Yamaha R6 *sold*

Old 03-13-2017, 08:25 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsumd View Post
Have you ran into any issues yet? I look forward to getting mine...if I ever do ha!
So far so good, havent been able to work on it since Thursday because of the cold, gonna borrow someones propane tank so i can heat the garage, its killing me not able to tinker with it.
Did you hear anything on your bike bro?

Old 03-13-2017, 08:39 PM   #15

Quote:
So far so good, havent been able to work on it since Thursday because of the cold, gonna borrow someones propane tank so i can heat the garage, its killing me not able to tinker with it.
Did you hear anything on your bike bro?
Yeah it was really nice here for about a week and then winter decided to show up again.

No not yet.
2002 Yamaha R6 *sold*