Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Pure Dirt
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-24-2018, 08:45 AM   #1

Thumbs Up New GPX performance bikes

Have you guys seen the new GPX that are another step up in performance and quality for Chinese bikes? USA Motor Toys, AKA Pitster Pro just added a new branch to the company tree.

The new bikes are aimed at giving KTM/Husky, Beta, etc. some serious competition and the first buyers over on ADVrider seem very impressed.

There's a 2 stroke 250cc, an air-cooled 4 stroke 250cc, and a water cooled 4 stroke 250cc (NC250) that are out now. A 450cc 4 stroke is coming soon.

The 2 stroke is water cooled, has oil injection, and e-start.

MSRP is a good bit more than we've seen for Chinese bikes, but still much lower than the European bikes. These seem to be the bikes that Japanese mfg's should have offered but didn't.

It looks like GPX has positioned itself very well with such a nice variety of bikes.

Old 08-31-2018, 01:46 PM   #2

If anyone with the LXR250F EFI has the bad backfire issues I can do a EFI removal kit and custom CDI
Seems no one has a working solution for the Kayo K6 PitsterPro LXR250F
Took me a couple weeks to nut out the issues with uncommon wiring loom and how to get around it with a CDI etc
Also I sell the big bore kits for the NC250 motors

I live in China and am pretty decent with the local industry

Old 09-04-2018, 10:15 AM   #3

I've been looking at the GPX bikes, would really like to get the air cooled 250.
I've emailed back and forth with Gary at USA motortoys and he has answered lots of questions.
I was about ready to make the buy but I broke my leg riding my apollo this weekend so no new bikes for me for at least a couple of months.