Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-09-2018, 05:26 PM   #1

Anybody ever dealt with or bought from vmc Chinese parts

Found this website vmc Chinese parts and it states that they're out of Illinois but I was just checking to see if anybody's ever bought anything from them because their parts are awfully cheap but I've never owned a Chinese ATV until now and I'm pretty sure it needs a carburetor and that website has one for like $12

Old 07-09-2018, 05:52 PM   #2

I bought a wheel hub from them around 18 months ago with no problems.

Old 07-09-2018, 07:19 PM   #3

Yeah, I've bought from them with no issues!

Old 07-09-2018, 09:47 PM   #4

Thanks guys I will order from them

Old 07-11-2018, 12:54 AM   #5

i bought a battery strap from them via their eBay store which was $2 more for the strap but actually $4 cheaper with shipping compared to their main website

took about 4 days to reach me in Florida and the part was as described.

-mike

Old 07-14-2018, 11:11 AM   #6

I live close to there and go to there store. They are great to deal with, very honest and the best deals.

Old 09-05-2019, 08:50 AM   #7

Angry

i had a hard time getting the right part,as well as they will not refund my money for a part that didnt fit nor was it even close,they say its because its past 30 days but they make it difficult to get ahold of them to find out how to return it,the part i settled with needed some modifications and very poor quality,very bad experience,i will never order from them again,they are a scam as far as im concerned. sincerely mike stander plattsmouth ne.

Old 09-05-2019, 12:01 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikestander View Post
i had a hard time getting the right part,as well as they will not refund my money for a part that didnt fit nor was it even close,they say its because its past 30 days but they make it difficult to get ahold of them to find out how to return it,the part i settled with needed some modifications and very poor quality,very bad experience,i will never order from them again,they are a scam as far as im concerned. sincerely mike stander plattsmouth ne.
Hi Mike thanks for the post and welcome to the site.

Old 09-07-2019, 11:18 AM   #9

I ordered from them with no problems,had to order a new dust cap for one of my front wheels on my Bull 200 atv after having it rip off by a branch while riding through thick underbrush.Broke 2 of the 6 teeth off that hold it on there.A little pricey for the dust cap but pretty cheap on a NGK C7HSA spark plug.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg plug & dust cap 001.jpg (88.2 KB, 1968 views)
File Type: jpg plug & dust cap 002.jpg (90.9 KB, 2028 views)

Old 09-24-2019, 02:12 AM   #10

wrong parts no refund

i had previously posted something about how they sent me the wrong wheel and wouldnt give me a refund cuz it was past however many days,and not only was it the wrong rim,it looked used and with all the spokes loose. come to find out they are not accredited with the BBB like most scam ass places therefore i couldnt do any thing about it so dont buy from this place,they will just cause you headache and frustration as well as take your money whether you got what you ordered or not and you cant fight it. my part was a $50 wheel ,i can just imagine how much they cheat people out of in all!

Old 12-14-2019, 08:47 PM   #11

I had no problem. They have been in business for a while, and have custom printed boxes for their parts, not the standard brown box with tiny stick on label. They shipped quickly and everything was as advertised and requested.
I don't partiuclarly like their shipping rates being based on the dollar value of the order.
tom